Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's only selling well cause nothing else is or has come out this time of year. It's all on shelves everywhere 2nd hand in record numbers.

Okay...shut up now.

No one has time for such uninspired trolling.

"Only selling well because nothing else is out" is among the dumbest comments I've ever read online...and that includes a lot. No one has to buy games that they don't want. This is a "rectangle is not a square" argument if I've ever heard one.

I ignored the leaks, but I think they should've held off on the Kombat Pack official reveal until they were ready to announce those other guests and actually had in-game models to show like the Injustice 2 reveals. The homie Spawn finally gonna get some video game love. I'm so happy for him XD

I ignored the leaks, but I think they should've held off on the Kombat Pack official reveal until they were ready to announce those other guests and actually had in-game models to show like the Injustice 2 reveals. The homie Spawn finally gonna get some video game love. I'm so happy for him XD

Yeah me and my friend said the same thing. An Injustice 2 like reveal would have been better. Just show the character models

I'm pretty damn happy with the DLC offerings. And I'm guessing the other rumored leaks will turn out to be true as well, since this first reveal is precisely what we heard. - The price is still outrageous, and I hate this trend of DLC costing almost as much as the full game...but, what can we do? They know we want this shit. Pretty awesome that Shang Tsung transforms into the classic versions of Smoke, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Ermac, and Rain (lack of Reptile might mean he's in as proper DLC?).

Pretty awesome that Shang Tsung transforms into the classic versions of Smoke, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Ermac, and Rain (lack of Reptile might mean he's in as proper DLC?).

In the video he does Reptile's slide in the kombo right before the fatal blow

Legit my favorite Mortal Kombat to date. Cary as Shang alone had me the minute Ed announced it. Finally getting Spawn. Amazing story mode. The gameplay and pacing is still my favorite. I know we're getting Ash. Like, I don't know what can make this game even better. I still can't believe this is real. NRS really brought it this year.

It's only selling well cause nothing else is or has come out this time of year. It's all on shelves everywhere 2nd hand in record numbers.

Okay...shut up now.

No one has time for such uninspired trolling.

"Only selling well because nothing else is out" is among the dumbest comments I've ever read online...and that includes a lot. No one has to buy games that they don't want. This is a "rectangle is not a square" argument if I've ever heard one.

How's it trolling it's full of trade ins, the price has also well and truly dropped people buy games cause franchise names. Fifa MK Street Fighter Mario Etc doesn't mean there good games. Well and truly dropped the ball with this one. Can fan boy all you want it's not that great a game compared to others in the franchise they dropped the ball with this one.

"Shang Tsung is coming to #MK11 along with Sindel, Nightwolf, Spawn, and 2 more guests in the Kombat Pack! Early access to the Sorcerer begins June 18th."

Shang Tsung looks Amazing! :D

Can't wait to see Sindel, Nightwolf and all the others too!

Really happy about this pack!

Archived