Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

Hope when he showed the Pit during the Krypt, that Rain will be a DLC. It looks like a new model. I HATE when they show characters but isnt playable. I would LOVE like the new Smash Bros style with MK with EVERY Fighter ever is playable

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh forgot to post but I just learned the other day in MKX Triborg, you can make him Cyber Sub Zero. Like wow. Pretty cool though.

And yeah maybe. I still want Rain. Him, Smoke, and Kratos were my mains on MK9

Yes! Finally finished the last of the tutorials!

Just have kompetitor and teamwork achievements left. - I'll probably get the kompetitor one later tonight or tomorrow. I suck really bad at competitive play, and my score is seriously like 1W/10L right now. :lol: But, whatever...I just want my 1000G. Still trying to win the fights, but I don't really care if my score is 1/49 by the end. Ironically, I think I said that earlier, and it's entirely possible that it might come true. Lol.

My severed heads are starting to roll in too (heh...rolling head pun). Think I have 6 or 7 now.

Just finished the story mode and I enjoyed it a lot! :)

Definately the best MK game so far.

Really people saying it's one of the worse,Ps2 games was the best Chess Mario Kart type mode and walking around so much fun. Now they just a boring fighter

Gameplay-wise, MK11 is one of the best fighters ever made. It's balanced really well. The combat feels like the real push and pull of martial arts. More so than pretty much any other fighting game I've ever played. As someone who absolutely hates playing games like Street Fighter these days...MK11 is really the top tier for me. It's like...instead of becoming frustrating and rage-quitting, you can always see what you need to improve on.

And as far as people complaining about the game...the only complaints I've ever heard have been unlockables being a huge grind. Which is partially true...but also due in part to people wanting instant gratification and expecting to have everything without putting any effort in.

If you go into the game accepting that it's meant to be played for a long time, and the unlockables are going to be a slow trickle; Accepting that it's okay to not have every single costume...then it's honestly the best MK ever made. But, if you can't get past being entitled and demanding instant gratification, then...people just set themselves up for outrage way too easily these days.

Really people saying it's one of the worse,Ps2 games was the best Chess Mario Kart type mode and walking around so much fun. Now they just a boring fighter

As someone who played the shit out of the PS2 era MKs, they are definitely not better than the past three entries in the series, gameplay-wise. They were very slow and simplistic, by comparison (although I do think that the progression system in MK11 is the worst in the series).

It's the best selling game of april across all platforms, a critical hit and as a fan I'm very happy! There's also still interest in possible dlc

Bad or the worse games in the franchise are..

MK: Special Forces

MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero

MK 4

DC vs MK

MK 4 wasn't even bad tbh.

It's the best selling game of april across all platforms, a critical hit and as a fan I'm very happy! There's also still interest in possible dlc

Bad or the worse games in the franchise are..

MK: Special Forces

MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero

MK 4

DC vs MK

MK 4 wasn't even bad tbh.

This I agree with, I really enjoyed MK4. It was fast-paced and I loved the custom combos you could make with each character. I also liked the "Maximum Damage" feature that prevented that infinite juggle combo bullshit that MK3 had at the time. The only thing I didn't like about MK4 was the disappointing final boss fight against Shinnok. It was a joke, especially after defeating someone like Goro to get to him. Unlike the final boss fights against Shao Kahn in the previous games, I felt no satisfaction in beating Shinnok in MK4, only disappointment.

Yes the voice acting in MK4 was god awful and corny but, all the MK games back then were a bit corny and silly. And who can forget this little gem?

Archived