Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really cool to see so many characters and the new additions are awesome! :)

I think that Cetrion will become one of my favorites but I've yet to play her. :D

EDIT: Just a heads up to everyone!

I had preordered the premium Edition so the kombat pack was included.

In game it still tells me that I can buy it even when on the PS Store it says that I already have it.

The Kombat Pack (Season pass) is supposed to include 6 additional characters.

However, Frost is still not activated in game and not available through the PS Store outside of the game. The in game shop offers her for 5,99€ though which is kinda confusing!

What I found out though is that you can unlock her in game after you did certain stuff.

For anyone that want's to know how please click this link:

http://www.powerpyx.com/mortal-kombat-11-how-to-unlock-frost/

If you want to find out yourself and think this as a spoiler then don't!

Just wanted to prevent you guys from paying extra for something that can be unlocked for free! :)

I don't even wanna know how much they paid Ronda Rousey for how little Sonya Blade is in the storymode lmao

Unless she comes back later, only half an hour in so far.

Still can't beat Kronika. I get that she's a boss and shit...but this is a stupid fight. She blocks everything. I mean...everything. The only strategy I've found that even works a little bit is just spamming kicks and punches at different levels and trying to guess which one will break her guard. Even then, you can't follow up with any stronger moves like a grab or a fatal blow. And it's not like she's a purely defensive boss either...she spams her time distortion attack at will, sends dinosaurs after you, and all sorts of bullshit. The part where she pulls other fighters to attack you is hit or miss as well , since some are considerably easier to dispatch than others.

I really wish I beat this bitch yesterday when I made it as far as the end of the second round and had her down to maybe two or three hits remaining. I'm like...super pissed that I was distracted and lost at that point. Because, now I feel like I'm doing worse every time I fight her. Not even surviving the first round now...smh.

Normal. Breezed through the entire story without really losing at all...but can't beat the last *censored*ing boss.

Sad thing is, I was playing a klassic tower, and I beat her ass at the end of that. So, meh. :lol:

I feel like the fatalities unlocked a lot quicker in X. Not really complaining...but, since there are achievements for doing two fatalities for each character, it's kind of crazy how long it takes just to find them all. Majority of the chests that I spend my koins on are just terrible koncept art that almost looks like it was put in to troll us. :lol:

Enjoying the story mode a lot so far. Just finished the jax and jaqui part and took a break when the scorpion part started. :)

So I think I'm over the half so far but still have a way to go. :D

So, due to people bitching and moaning, we're all getting the following gift, because "towers are too hard" or something stupid like that. Personally, I didn't think the towers were bad at all. Just nerf that bitch Kronika and I'll be happy. Anyway...gift as follows:

· 500,000 Koins
· 500 Hearts
· 1,000 Soul Fragments
· 1,000 Time Krystals

Nothing to shake a stick at. Definitely gonna help clean up the krypt a bit.

Archived