Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah not a shocker that Johnny is in it, and I've heard his Fatality is good, but I'm avoiding every Fatality until I actually play it, did that with MK9 and MKX. It's more fun that way to me, only one I fully know is Baraka and Scarlett from the reveal

I don't like Cages attire now. He shouldn't be considered special ops just because he married Sonia, he should still be a cocky movie star. Also how is his hair darker now, it was greying in MKX? I doubt he has time to color his hair in the post apocalyptic wasteland.

His hair is grey on the sides. Looks so much better.

I'm fine with this look for Johnny but I miss his classic attires. MK 9's was awesome except for the chest tattoo even though it's something Johnny Cage would totally do.

Hopefully I can create his MK 1-3 attire with the custom gear system

His MK9 look is in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Noob and Smoke(and Kratos) were my go to for MK9(The one that made me a MK fan) so I'm so happy so see him back

Now give me Smoke(Human) and Rain and I'll be happy.

I'll be very happy if a DLC character is Michael Myers. 9 had Freddy, X had Jason(and Alien, Leatherface, and Predator) so please be Michael. Hell put all the Slashstreet Boys together in one game

And to add to what I said in my first sentence. PLEASE PUT THE RECENT KRATOS IN THE PS4 VERSION. I would LOVE that. I'd take that over Michael Myers being added. It was added to MK9's PS3 version. And I played the hell out of Kratos. When it wasn't Smoke, Noob, or Scorpion. It was my boy Kratos. And with the recent installment being a GOTY winner. It would be foolish not to add him back

Man, I feel like the MK series has just left Street Fighter in the dust the last decade or so. As far as story progression and introducing new characters and ideas MK is just doing it better.

With fighters like Mortal Kombat, DBZ FighterZ and Smash Bros, Street Fighter is some proper booty.

Man, I feel like the MK series has just left Street Fighter in the dust the last decade or so. As far as story progression and introducing new characters and ideas MK is just doing it better.

With fighters like Mortal Kombat, DBZ FighterZ and Smash Bros, Street Fighter is some proper booty.

I think SF is still stuck somewhere between the events of SF4 but before SF3 lol. Speaking of other fighters, Samurai Shodown is getting a new game too and it looks pretty sweet. Should but out by this summer I think. I for sure will be getting that one as well. Fighting games are my main platform.

Archived