Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

It's a fun game. Try the holiday themed tower, it will drive you insane.

Ill give it a bash, thanks!

Keep an eye out for the X-mas tower, it will be crazy. Not lying but on Halloween night I attempted the Halloween tower and lost to my final opponent in an insane fight, then proceeded to rage quit and finally tossed my mouse into my computer monitor which broke the screen. I've since deleted MK from my computer but got if for the PS4 lol.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn auto-correct. For real though in some sick twisted way I wouldn't mind seeing real people like Jeffrey Dahmer or O.J Simpson.

Chris Benoit.

No lies, the crossface being done with the X-ray effect would make me erect.

Benoit, stage left: "You were supposed to tap!"

Scorpion, stage right: "Get over here!"

'FIGHT!'

Damn auto-correct. For real though in some sick twisted way I wouldn't mind seeing real people like Jeffrey Dahmer or O.J Simpson.

Chris Benoit.

No lies, the crossface being done with the X-ray effect would make me erect.

Benoit, stage left: "You were supposed to tap!"

Scorpion, stage right: "Get over here!"

'FIGHT!'

I might make this quote my sig with absolutely no context (not that the context would help).

I would actually prefer less guest characters and more form the MK world. 1 or 2 are ok, but we got to many in MKX imo. Hope we get Bo-Rai-Cho (2nd MAIN BABY), Baracka, and Smoke back. Frost would be a neat addition too after her MKX Cameo.

If we do get a guest, I would hope for Ash. Dream Guest though is still Kane or Undertaker. I feel they would fit so well.

Also I'm very excited for the story mode. Netherrealms always do very good each game. (Though I hope everyone's power level is more accurate this time around)

Archived