Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

so, Predator, Jason, now Leatherface and the Xenomorph. i got to pick MKX after the holidays. or a boxing day sale.

*censored*ING LEATHERFACE!

I'm starting to think they may make a a horror-esque fighting game.. I want it so bad

AH DUDE, could you imagine having Pinhead from Hellraiser in MK? his finisher would be the chains that come out of no where and hook into the body of your opponent and then just rips them apart. just thinking of that is..... GORE-TASTIC!!!!!!!!

so, Predator, Jason, now Leatherface and the Xenomorph. i got to pick MKX after the holidays. or a boxing day sale.

*censored*ING LEATHERFACE!

I'm starting to think they may make a a horror-esque fighting game.. I want it so bad

AH DUDE, could you imagine having Pinhead from Hellraiser in MK? his finisher would be the chains that come out of no where and hook into the body of your opponent and then just rips them apart. just thinking of that is..... GORE-TASTIC!!!!!!!!

Another could include the other Cenobites coming out of the Puzzle Box and torturing the other fighter. It just sounds so good!

The Leatherface inclusion baffles me because literally no one specifically wanted him. No offense to those who do like him but I feel he's a waste of space. Xenomorph Baraka is a cool concept. I like Tri-Borg. Bo Rai Cho is meh.

are we really gonna use the ol' 'waste of space' crap with this game series now?

people may not have specifically asked for Leatherface face, but i bet a lot of people are excited and looking forward to playing his him. like Ghost said, maybe we'll get a horror-esque fighting game when developers see peoples excitement for those characters inclusion in the MK games. plus... extra characters=more variety. no matter how random a character is. especially with a MK game.

The Leatherface inclusion baffles me because literally no one specifically wanted him. No offense to those who do like him but I feel he's a waste of space. Xenomorph Baraka is a cool concept. I like Tri-Borg. Bo Rai Cho is meh.

are we really gonna use the ol' 'waste of space' crap with this game series now?

people may not have specifically asked for Leatherface face, but i bet a lot of people are excited and looking forward to playing his him. like Ghost said, maybe we'll get a horror-esque fighting game when developers see peoples excitement for those characters inclusion in the MK games. plus... extra characters=more variety. no matter how random a character is. especially with a MK game.

If anything, waste of space is a legitimate complaint when it comes to fighting games.

I personally want a Mortal Kombat game, not a horror crossover. Besides, Leatherface is just superfluous. We already have Jason. I like extra characters when they're relevant to the series.

Archived