Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

Predator has the most fatalities then anyone in the game. Most only have two.

His win pose does not count as a fatality. If you're referring to brutalities, he has six, and many other have six. The only people with the most fatalities are the ones with Klassic fatalities, totalling three: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Johnny, Kung Lao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/621808413052243969

Tremor Kombat Kast on the 21st.

Also, Tremor trailer will be shown during MKX finals of EVO.

https://twitter.com/NetherRealm/status/622146509858017281?s=09

Also, Klassic Fatalities 2 DLC has leaked. It includes Kung Lao, Jax, Kitana and Mileena.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/3dn2f5/klassic_fatality_pack_2_leaked/

Mileena has a fourth fatality, too. Someone datamined the PC files for the game and found it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/3doj95/4th_mileena_fatality_confirmed/

Honestly, I don't feel bad about paying the $30 for the MKX pass...because they've been doing the best job of any game company at putting out random free shit all year long. The price seemed steep in the beginning...but the amount of towers, klassic skins, klassic fatalities, etc...it's been worth it.

SonicFox winning with caltrops is like a signature move. It seemed appropriate. Congratulations to him. Great tournament, SonicFox vs HoneyBee was the best set of the top 8. Props to Milky as well.

And Tremor is *censored*ing awesome.

I'm not the type who cares about achievements and trophies in gaming, I usually ignore them when they pop on my screen, but I gotta say that the one I just got made me laugh. I got the "Trolling" bronze trophy because I randomly started teabagging my last online opponent. God I love this game.

This is not mine, got this from Gamefaqs but here

Secret Stage Brutalities

1--Dead Woods: Log impale - Final hit must come from Throw Log (interactable near the right corner) at mid/full screen distance..

Conditions - use at least 3 interactables during the match

2--Kuatan Jungle: Head Smash - Final hit must come from the aztec statue interactable near the center of the stage

Conditions - use at least 3 interactables during the match

3--The Kove: Pirate Pool - Final hit must come from an uppercut (down + triangle).

Conditions: Hold both front and back kicks (cross + circle) before (and while) executing the uppercut finisher.

4--The Kove: Dead Kills - Final hit must come from throwing a corpse at the opponent.

Conditions: Hold "Forward" at the directional pad/stick before/while the corpse hits the opponent.

5--Quan Chi Fortress: Hammer Time - Final hit must come from the hammer interactable (near the right corner).

Conditions: None (that I know of)

6--Lin Kuei Temple: Cleansing Fire - Final hit must come from throwing any of the interactable "fires" at mid/full screen distance.

Conditions: Hold "Forward" at the directional pad/stick before/while the object hits the opponent.

7--Outworld Marketplace: Blanche's Revenge - Throw Blanche (the old lady) at the opponent as the final hit of the match.

Conditions - use at least 3 interactables during the match.

***Alternative Stage Brutality Ender - Throw Blanche and hold "Down" at the directional pad/stick before/while the lady hits the opponent.

Secret XRAY Brutalities

(They are all "real", but the only ones that I know for sure the requirements for now are the Erron Black and Jacquie ones, Sonya's turn out "randomly" and the conditions are probably wrong or missing something)

Erron Black- End the match with an X-ray as last hit

Conditions: -use 3 "Sand Trap" Command Grab during the match.

Sonya Blade- End the match with an X-ray as last hit

Conditions: (NOT CONFIRMED) - above 50% health and must hold "Down" during the Xray execution.

Jacquie Briggs- End the match with an X-ray as last hit

Conditions: -the first hit from the move must kill the opponent (so the opponents health must be at 5% or less) and hold "Down" while it connects.

------

Secret Brutalities

Cassie Cage - The American Way: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 1 (square)

Conditions: Only in SPEC OPS variation. Must connect The American Way during the match once and hold 1 (square) while the move connects as the final hit (usually just do the command and hold 1 while it connects)

Kenshi - Blade Reflect: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 2 (triangle) reflecting projectile.

Conditions: Only in KENJUTSU and BALANCED variation. Works only on opponents with projectile Brutalities.

Kitana - Bounce Back: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 4 (circle) reflecting projectile.

Conditions: Only in ROYAL STORM variation. Works only on opponents with projectile Brutalities.

Mileena - Low Pounce Kombo: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 4(circle), Forward, Forward +1(square), Down, Down + 2 (triangle).

Conditions: Only in RAVENOUS variation. The opponent must have very low health, so when the first combo hit connects the opponent is already dead.

Predator - Ugly Mother: Final hit must come from 3(cross), 2(triangle), Throw (L1 or square + cross).

Conditions: Hold 2 (triangle) while the combo connects the final move.

Reptile - Alternative Acid Wash: Final hit must come from Down, Forward + 1 (square).

Conditions: The same from the Acid Wash listed on the game (25% damage with Acid Spit during the match), but you must hold UP while the hit connects to change the brutality end.

Shinnok - Stolen Brutality - Final hit must come from Down, Back + 1 (square) using the power stolen.

Conditions: Only in IMPOSTOR variation. Stole opponent power with Mimicry (Down, Back + 1 [square]) before killing the opponent with the Stolen Move. Works against Dvorah, Ermac, Jax, Kung Jin, Mileena, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero.

Tremor - Throw: Final hit must come from a throw (L1 or square + cross).

Conditions: Hold Down while the throw connects.

Tremor - Rolling Legs: Final hit must come from Back, Forward + 4.

Conditions: Works with any variation or stance (gold or lava skin). IF you enhance the move (pressing block [R2]) the rock will tear the opponent a bit differently.

Tremor - Rock Slam: Final hit must come from Forward + 2 (triangle).

Conditions: Must Perform at least 3 Rock Slams during the match.

Tremor - Shock Wave: Final hit must come from Back + 3(cross), 2(triangle), 2(triangle).

Conditions: Hold 1 (square) while the last move from the combo connects.

Tremor - Lava Drop: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 3 (cross).

Conditions: Only in METALLIC variation. Only while Lava Skin (Down, Down +1 [square]) is activated.

Archived