Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, my game now has Jason darked out again...even though I own him and used him many times. What's up with that? I was definitely signed into my XBL account too...so, it wasn't that. And as for Tanya, this shit is taking too long. I feel like they keep pushing these dates back, and it's kinda bullshit...especially for thirty *censored*ing dollars.

Also, I didn't even know that there were plans to bring this game to 360 and PS3. They should cancel that shit.

Too much money potentially to not. If Rockstart taught us anything, it's if your game is popular enough you can release it over and over again with minimal changes or just on a different platform and make money every time.

Was there a secret fight in MK4? I can't remember, and if so, who will be the secret fight in this tower this time?

There were no secret fights in MK4, Goro was spammy as fk and Shinnok was wack. I wouldn't be surprised if they threw Tanya in as a secret fight with this new tower since she did come from MK4.

What have the premier towers been so far? I wanna see if I've missed any. I have:

MK1

MK2

MK3

Jason

Kotal Kahn

Mileena (or katana...can't remember which)

Did I miss out on any?

Don't recall Mileena nor Katana. I missed MK 1 and 2. Idk if they will do them again so I want to try not to miss any since they are weekly. Tanya has to be next week

Archived