Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

Some of these brutalities are literally impossible unless you're playing with a friend who is specifically setting up for it. Like...you can't make sure that your opponent is blocking during an attack. That's pure chance. Any brutality that requires a blocking opponent, or a jumping opponent, or any other stupid prerequisite, is already a waste of *censored*ing time.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got the 50 brutalities achievement, the level 50 for a single faction achievement, and the "jump ship" achievement for choosing all the different factions. Now I need to figure out which remaining variants I haven't used...which is hard as hell, because I swear, I've used them all. I'm at 94%. Luckily, the achievements for playing as the variants and the one for winning with the variants are both at 94%, which means I'll get both at the same time...when I eventually find the last few I need.

Yeah...Predator is gonna be sweet. Tremor might be cool too...and I'm completely indifferent to Tanya. Like...she's a completely useless character to me, but I guess they wanted to avoid sexism, so they had to add a useless female character to the DLC.

Full Auto Jacqui spammers are the worst.

They give her a bad name because she has a great game in the hands of the right person. Her combos are so good and she isn't a bad zoner.

Yeah, I particularly favor canceling into her bf3 (back forward circle). Vicious strings.

Woo got Injustice Scorpion, Farmer Jax and Mime Johnny without even playing the mobile game

how? D:

What I did was download someone's Kombat History of someone who has it. So look high up on the leaderboards and download their Kombat History. May have to be friends with them

Hey anyone try that exploit yet? Only ones I didn't get were Klasic Melina and Katana

I've done it successfully, and I believe Mileena's Klassic skin is a DLC, but Kitana's you have to unlock. I have Kitana's but I don't remember how I unlocked it. I'll look it up.

Kitana's Klassic skin is unlocked by beating someone's Tower Challenge score.

Archived