Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

Having trouble with strings involving juggle combos. When I launch an enemy into the air, I can't catch up to him to complete the combo (not talking about neutral jump). Apparently, there is a run cancel concept associated with it. I don't know.

Yeah, that stuff is hard to get

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How to not chose a variation:

When you choose a variation just tap UP two times and then press Y/Triangle. Some seem to have a full moveset this way like Kitana.

Damn I wish Raiden were one of the guys who got the full moveset, but he aint. I could probably still make use out of that online, might confuse a few people. Only move Raiden don't got when using that is the teleport and considering how slow he is compared to MK9, I rarely even use it the "Displacer" variation.

Seriously, has anyone figured out the run cancel mechanic in string combos? That's literally the only thing hindering me from fully enjoying the game.

Thought the same way. Tried it once using a YouTube video. I could easily pull it off. It's easy I guess. I did it Johnny's SD variation.

Seriously, has anyone figured out the run cancel mechanic in string combos? That's literally the only thing hindering me from fully enjoying the game.

Thought the same way. Tried it once using a YouTube video. I could easily pull it off. It's easy I guess. I did it Johnny's SD variation.

When do you exactly input the run command? For example, you're performing a combo, do you input it during or right after the combo finishes?

Also, do you remember which video you used? I'm having a hard time finding a video that addresses my issue. The closest ones miss the mark.

When do you exactly input the run command? For example, you're performing a combo, do you input it during or right after the combo finishes?

Also, do you remember which video you used? I'm having a hard time finding a video that addresses my issue. The closest ones miss the mark.

Its just the same as cancelling combos with EX moves right? Just you run except for EXing a special.

Jason looks *censored*ing tight. I love the super armor command he has even though it's unsafe after it runs out. That's so tanky and so him. The fatalities he has are underwhelming but he makes up for it with what he has in the game from his variations.

Its just the same as cancelling combos with EX moves right? Just you run except for EXing a special.

Kind of. At least for the special, you can input the command immediately after you input the command for the combo. For the run, you need to input the command in a specific window of time.

Jason's second fatality makes no sense, and not in a good way.

I haven't played as him yet...but if it's the one where he flails the person around and rips their limbs off, then yes...it does make sense. He whips them to the ground (because he's strong), they try to dig into the ground with their fingernails...one arm is ripped off...he whips them the other way...they try to grab on again...same thing happens. Etc.

I just got in a "Secret Fight" against Kitana (Mournful)/Jade in the MKII premier tower and damn she beat the shit out of me fast as hell. May as well have been fighting old school Jade.

My buddy just had that fight running the MK2 tower as well, said he just barely won by the skin of his teeth. Sounded ridiculous

Archived