Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

"You have to do three things to have something happen?"

Yeah...three things. :shifty:

Haven't watched it yet and I already know that one old lady's gonna be bitching

The really annoying one that looks like a chipmunk isn't in this video...but Libby is still annoying as *Censored*.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in Black Dragon, the Faction Kills in it are cool but eh, the ones on other Factions are probably cooler

Shirley is as annoying as the chipmunk lady, Jesus

I have no idea what any of the faction kills outside of White Lotus even look like. I guess I'll see them when I reach level 50 and choose a new faction. The White Lotus kills are kinda meh. One is a fireball that burns a big hole in the opponent's chest, and the other is two blades that cut their arms off.

Don't like when you switch you lose all progress to the faction. Have to start over if you go back to it

That's why I'm sticking with one faction until I get to level 50 and get the achievement, then I'll jump to every faction as quickly as I can (to get the achievement for being disloyal). Then I'll choose one to stick with, try to get to level 50 again...and repeat the process until I get level 50 in all of them; Which will probably never happen...because I still haven't level-50'd my original faction and I don't see myself playing the game four times longer than I already have, tbh.

Don't be so hard on yourself man. The game has been out two weeks, you can't expect to have any reasonably skill involved game mastered yet. Hell, I have been playing melee for two years and it's still hard as *Censored*. So especially if you are relatively new to fighting games I wouldn't worry too much about not being great two weeks in. It'll come with practice.

Apparently they updated Tanya's look and from what I see, it looks way better. More like her Deception look.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/apr/29/tanya-has-received-changes-her-appearance-mortal-kombat-x/

Sorry Niffan, but I murdered ur tower challenge.

Eh, the white eyes look kind of dumb imo. The clothes themselves look like a deeper shade of yellow though, which does look better.

Never liked Tanya much anyway.

Apparently they updated Tanya's look and from what I see, it looks way better. More like her Deception look.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/apr/29/tanya-has-received-changes-her-appearance-mortal-kombat-x/

Sorry Niffan, but I murdered ur tower challenge.

I kinda expected that :P! But the opportunity shouldn't pass you by

Having trouble with strings involving juggle combos. When I launch an enemy into the air, I can't catch up to him to complete the combo (not talking about neutral jump). Apparently, there is a run cancel concept associated with it. I don't know.

Archived