Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as favorite variations go..

Kenshi's Kenjutsu

Erron Black's Gunslinger

Johnny Cage's A-List (Combos for days, oh my god)

Kitana's Assassin (This is ridiculous)

Kung Lao's Hat Trick

Scorpion's Hellfire and Ninjutsu

Shinnok's Bone Shaper

Takeda's Lasher

The main villain is

Shinnok. Disappointing. :X

Is this 100% confirmed? Because

Shinnok gets defeated by Johnny in chapter 1, then story skips ahead 20 years. It'd be kind of lame to defeat the main villain in the first chapter of the story.

The main villain is

Shinnok. Disappointing. :X

Is this 100% confirmed? Because

Shinnok gets defeated by Johnny in chapter 1, then story skips ahead 20 years. It'd be kind of lame to defeat the main villain in the first chapter of the story.

I've read it on the mk forum where people got the game early. It seems, there's this demonic Shinnok who returns in the end. Beating the whole game will unlock Shinnok.

So, I just watched a video of a Cassie Cage fatality/friendship where she takes a selfie with her dead opponent and posts it on a social media site called "Friendships". Needless to say...AMAZING.

I would post a link, but the MK people took it down for copyright infringement already.

So, I just watched a video of a Cassie Cage fatality/friendship where she takes a selfie with her dead opponent and posts it on a social media site called "Friendships". Needless to say...AMAZING.

I would post a link, but the MK people took it down for copyright infringement already.

She's based on Felice Herrig

Damn, just watched all the fatalities. How the *Censored* do they keep coming up with this stuff. Super glad Ermac's are brutal

Link if anyone wants to check them out http://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/31x7vv/all_fatalities_in_gif_form/

There's also more jump scares in the Krypt now. *Censored*

Midnight release hype train is real for me, I'm going to that one in my area.

The unique intros for every character are a great touch and interesting, especially the mirror match ones, those are funny. I love how much dynamics they put into this one, I've been hearing the story is only about 2 hours long though in terms of cutscenes.

Archived