Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for this! Goro's fatalities are amazing. Didn't they say that every character has 3 fatalities?

I think it's 2. It's also rumoured that stage fatalities are gone, but we get faction fatalities that are worked into the new faction wars mode. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the classic characters get a 3rd fatality though, like Sub-Zero's spine rip in MK9.

Also for the people that didn't pre-order, Goro will still be available at launch for like $5.

Can't wait. The fatalities are brutal! The gameplay seems fun, too. The variations are a good plus. Can't wait to master characters. Confused on who my first main is gonna be. Any suggestions?

Do you want a veteran or a new fighter? I'm a Scorpion guy all day as far as veterans.

I want to try all the newcomers though, but the one I want to try the most is Erron Black, he's a gunslinger and his variations are such a good mix for him.

I want to main Erron Black, but I get the feeling he'll be the Deathstroke of this game. A bunch of *censored*s will spam his walkback projectile attack and constantly zone.

Ferra/Torr, Reptile, and of course my man Kano are probably the characters I'll put a good amount of time into.

Archived