Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

It would be a licensing nightmare but i'd love to have a fighting game with just horror icons. Michael Myers vs Jason, Pinhead vs Freddy Krueger, Chucky vs Billy the Puppet etc. Make it happen NetherRealms!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be a licensing nightmare but i'd love to have a fighting game with just horror icons. Michael Myers vs Jason, Pinhead vs Freddy Krueger, Chucky vs Billy the Puppet etc. Make it happen NetherRealms!

Might not be as bad as you'd think; Keeping in mind that a lot of horror movies are usually low budget. The creators are almost always huge nerds as well. Might be the kind of project that many horror directors would just have fun being a part of.

Might not be as bad as you'd think; Keeping in mind that a lot of horror movies are usually low budget. The creators are almost always huge nerds as well. Might be the kind of project that many horror directors would just have fun being a part of.

Most often it's not the filmmaker who owns the rights to their films/film creations, it's usually a studio or film company that does. So I reckon it would be very difficult to gather all the rights since it would be so costly.

Archived