Close. :)

White Leather Jacket

Blake Evans, Ethan Bain, Finesse, Mihashi Naozane, Primo Valiante, Ryan Rhodes, Scott EPIC, Scott O'Dell, Steven Higby and Tommy Tryton Added Yesterday.

Adam Devlin, Alex Kydd, Blade Myers, Brent Starr, Esra Mann, Jason Nero, Jimmy Ames and Lucas Faris Added Today.

4 more guys left to add. They will have to figure out how to fully finish off there attires. Next I'll do is movesets and entrances.

As you can see some CAW's where already made by Oz and HungerWolf and Nado, but yeah theres 33 PWN Characters ATM.

Jeff Legend, Khryst and Osh Vaughn Added.

Nah there not. They aren't done yet as I've stated. I still gotta do movesets and entrances for all the CAWs and finish off attires. As you can see most are done as Oz did Bain and EPIC, Wolf did O'Dell and Higby and Nado did Finesse.

Jeff Legend, Khryst and Osh Vaughn Added.

Nah there not. They aren't done yet as I've stated. I still gotta do movesets and entrances for all the CAWs and finish off attires. As you can see most are done as Oz did Bain and EPIC, Wolf did O'Dell and Higby and Nado did Finesse.

Well shit, I really want my viking back

Why don't you update it in packs as you finish them so people can actually dl them rather than just look at em

I wouldn't get your hopes up. A number of these characters are not for public use. Adam Devlin, & Toa (Property of NIMZ), Osh Vaughn, Van Hayden, The Burns Brothers (Property of BrokynSword), Bryan Yang, Brian Jasta, Esra Mann (Property of The_Yin), Alex Kydd, Jason Nero and Lionel Xander (Property of Level_X82) to be precise. The above CAWs are all off limits, and with respect to the creators/handlers I ask that they not be uploaded. They're PWN exclusive, and that's how they will remain.

The other posted characters have other circumstances. !!!JONNY PUNCH!!! & Dan Ripley are property of Lordvader66, who is a member here, but hasn't logged onto CAWs not because he's inactive, but because he grew sick of the attitudes that a majority of CAWs.ws have outside of our section here. He does have the game, but hasn't uploaded any CAWs because of his schedule. (He's a District manager for Gamestop, so he doesn't have the time he had in the past.)

The characters Mihashi Naozane, Buliwyf, Tommy Tryton, Ryan Rhodes, Jeff Logan and Pollox Troy are all property of Matsuyoshi, again another member of PWN who's a member here. He as opposed to LV HAS uploaded content, albeit one CAW, Naozane. He tends to upload his content in bulk, so chances are he's got a crap load, if not his entire roster already made by now. It's just a matter of him releasing them all, of which he'll likely do on his own time as he's done in years past.

Ethan Bain, Jimmy Ames and Kris Cade are creations of my own I made for 2 members of PWN. Similar to Scott EPIC, they're characters I created and handed off to other people to "give life to". As such, I'm the only 1 who will be releasing them as uploads. Bain's already uploaded. Ames and Cade have yet to be made, and I'm not rushing to make them either.

The rest of the listed characters have already been created and uploaded save for Brent Starr, who's creator The 1 Man Horror Movie is a 360 user. So by and large, a majority of the CAWs WLJ is posting here is simply for showcase purposes of what they looked like in last years game, sans any PT work. They're not for public consumption.

Archived