TNA bringing back six-sides ring?

OTGunner

"@IMPACTWRESTLING: How do you prefer your TNA ring? RT for six-sides, FAV for four-sides! http://t.co/Ii9zf7qxsw"

So far its has 668 Retweets and 110 Favorites

https://twitter.com/impactwrestling/status/470311045006127105

Would some of you want the six-sides back? Would it help them?

I personally would love for them to bring it back. Plus them favoriting tweets like these is a good sign imo:

"The 6-sided ring is part of the spirit of TNA"

"6 SIDES!"

"Pay attention to the fans. The six sided ring helped your unique appeal" and many more.

The 6-sided Ring is only a problem for the wrestlers, who are all used to the usual 4 sided ring.

I personally don't care that much about the ring form (aslong as it isn't small), but everything that seperates TNA's product from being a WWE copycat is welcomed at the moment.

The 6-sided Ring is only a problem for the wrestlers, who are all used to the usual 4 sided ring.

I personal don't get that much about the ring form (aslong as it isn't small), but everything that seperates TNA's product from being a WWE copycat is welcomed at the moment.

I agree. I think a decision like this would help them move in the right direction.

It's hard to adapt to, like you have a lot of talent within the current roster that has never had to compete within a six sided ring so the transition period may be a little bumpy for some. If they were to bring it back though i'd welcome it with open arms, it'd also be an idea to get some form of development promotion with a six sided ring or something!

If they are considering bringing it back, they could easily set one up somewhere and let their talent mess around in it for a while to get used to it, though it surely can't be that different.

Doesn't matter though really. Bringing back the Six Sided ring would do as much for TNAs product as going 14+ again would do for WWEs.

Archived