WWE 2K15 Release Date Confirmed

.Nëro

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're that lucky to get even that much stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if new gen CAW models look identical to previous gen. It will probably be the same people that worked on 2k14. Same THQ engine. Yukes probably won't put out a lot of effort and VC will end up having minimal involvement. Cory and Bryan are probably still on board and the stagnation will probably continue. But really, how much does 2K value the WWE series? How much do they care about creation suites in general? If they do indeed care, would that even matter since the WWE has final say anyway?

Don't forget the bugs and glitches.

I'm not getting my hopes up any more so I won't be disappointed. I'm tired of the same old story and the same excuses. I had every Smackdown game since the original, so I do feel a bit jaded. Yukes could make good games like they did with DOR and DOR 2. (Reminded me of WM 2000 and No Mercy). The CAW mode was awesome in those games. Why can't they look to games that got things right for ideas?

Remember THQ had mentioned that Yukes and them were working on a new engine for WWE '15 so even if its not a full 2k game expect some changes that take advantage of the new systems. Its yukes so as always its really a wait and see what actually happens scenario. I'll be getting this on my ps4 regardless since I have the console. As long as it has decent universe enhancements such as not repeating matches for feuds. God that was annoying. 2k14 is an exhibition game for me. I expect a best of raw mode not a wcw mode.

I have a PS4 as well. Anyway, I would like to see a CAW story mode in addition to whatever history lesson they decide to give us. I have the feeling the history modes may possibly be the WWE's idea, so if that is the case, they're not going away any time soon.

Didn't we already have WCW back in 12?

No not really, just some rings an ex WCW guys in WWE attires it was all a bit bogus, I think thats why so many of us marked out over the '13 & 2k14 rosters (big improvement over thier, lets pretend its that modes)

Archived