WWE 2K15 Release Date Confirmed

.Nëro

But the marketing was the way 2K's marketing always is with their games in general..secretive and very slow,It's just the way they always do including the nba2k games and even Bioshock

Maybe its because I was working in games retail, but I always found it easy to source info on 2ks stuff E3 in 18 days if they show us anything they've already beaten thq

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the trailers but no interviews or gameplay actually at E3 since svr 11. could be wrong. I won't hold my breath but maybe this year. They'll probably stick to what they've been doing somewhat.

E3 tends to suck nowadays. In the late 90s, PSM's E3 issue would have info and screenshots on like a hundred different games, and that was PlayStation alone.

These days, all you get is a press conference from Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft.

i could have swore i read this was gettin pushed back and now its going to be on time ? something smells fishy here.

What you read before was a rumor, 2k have now confirmed a date

lol if i had a nickel for every video game companies confirmed release dates i'd be rich

i could have swore i read this was gettin pushed back and now its going to be on time ? something smells fishy here.

What you read before was a rumor, 2k have now confirmed a date

lol if i had a nickel for every video game companies confirmed release dates i'd be rich

Of course you would mate 100's of games come out every year, they all have confirmed release dates

Aren't most PS3&4 games now cross-play games with the Vita?

Thats remote play, which means you can use the vita like a wiiu controller as long as the host machine is on with the disc in tray. Bad side can't play them games away from home which is the whole point in hand held isn't it?

does anyone know if any pro wrestling news sites have been notified that the game has not been pushed back and will be out before Xmas again or not? one of the more reputable pro wrestling news sites says the game was pushed back til around WM31 time for WM synergy.

Archived