WWE 2K15 Release Date Confirmed

.Nëro

Get Ready: WWE 2K15 launches on October 28, internationally on October 31 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Credit :- WWE2K14 Official Facebook Page

Nero

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for keeping my Xmas Special alive, bad for refining bug and glitches

Theres nothing to say 2k can't do double or more of the work thq managed , they can afford more staff, they can budget yukes to hire more staff. You cant measure development but calander days, instead you'd times the hours spent building the game by the number of staff working on the game. So 2k15's development cycle could be equal to 2/3 years of thqs cycles. Loads can be done

I wonder if they'll have new items on the new consoles (ps4) that is not on the ps3 versions. Like they did for ps2 users. That would suck for me since I just got a ps3 in 2012. So I'm not buying the ps4 for a really long time, probably.

I wonder if they'll have new items on the new consoles (ps4) that is not on the ps3 versions. Like they did for ps2 users. That would suck for me since I just got a ps3 in 2012. So I'm not buying the ps4 for a really long time, probably.

probably no CAW mode for the next Gen version :hqhq:

As soon as i see a graphics comparison and/or they make the Ps4 backwards compatible sign me up.

It'll never play old ps3 disc's theres a trend of rereleasing 7th gen games for 8th gen machine, Tomb raider, metro, last of us, mass effect trilogy, metro and what ever else they think people would buy again. There will be a streaming service that will allow you to play digital ps3 games but unsure of price. All that said dont let that put you off from ps4/xbox1 they perform really well

probably no CAW mode for the next Gen version :hqhq:

And current gen version.

Hope ya'll enjoy your 2K14/13/12/11/10/9 retread for this year.

I'm really talking about the backwards compatibility with ps2/ps1 I have a fully functional PS3 I bought last october I don't have a problem keeping two systems as for the X-Bone goes lol not an option.

Well there kinda will be for PS4 but not in the traditional sense of discs,Sony are making a game streaming service like Netflix but with PS1-3 games called PS Now

They will probably talk about it more at E3

Batman Arkham Knight and this game are both coming out in October and both are day 1 must haves for me,IF Assassin's Creed Unity comes out that month again too..I'll be f'n broke.

I'm lucky I'm getting Destiny in September for my birthday

I'm really talking about the backwards compatibility with ps2/ps1 I have a fully functional PS3 I bought last october I don't have a problem keeping two systems as for the X-Bone goes lol not an option.

Well there kinda will be for PS4 but not in the traditional sense of discs,Sony are making a game streaming service like Netflix but with PS1-3 games called PS Now

They will probably talk about it more at E3

Having that plus backwards capability with discs equal 1UP having that and only that equal :poo:

I am actually really interested to see how this all goes. Info has gotta start coming out soon I hope. I mean, they game comes out in 5 months. Hoping for even just screenshots or something at E3.

Good for keeping my Xmas Special alive, bad for refining bug and glitches

Theres nothing to say 2k can't do double or more of the work thq managed , they can afford more staff, they can budget yukes to hire more staff. You cant measure development but calander days, instead you'd times the hours spent building the game by the number of staff working on the game. So 2k15's development cycle could be equal to 2/3 years of thqs cycles. Loads can be done

Good point.

I am actually really interested to see how this all goes. Info has gotta start coming out soon I hope. I mean, they game comes out in 5 months. Hoping for even just screenshots or something at E3.

Well 2k are not thq so I doubt they'll be as secretive as they were, even if wwe controls the embargo I can't see take two being as easy to bully as thq was. Biggest difference between them is thq needed wwe and 2k wants wwe, I'm hoping the fact that they want it means they'll put more effort into making it right. I'm also hoping they understand how frustrated the community is and actions better communiction

2K are more secretive than THQ,Last year's marketing for 2k14 was more 2K's doing,For their games in general they release a trailer and some gameplay around E3 then small info here and there for a few months then some more gameplay trailers and big info just a month or two before release

2K are more secretive than THQ,Last year's marketing for 2k14 was more 2K's doing,For their games in general they release a trailer and some gameplay around E3 then small info here and there for a few months then some more gameplay trailers and big info just a month or two before release

Last years game wasn't something 2k wanted to release, they only did after wwe agreed to a lower pay off in royalties. The game was made by thq and they did what they could to finish it, mcvuk.com has the article and itsmyyard posted a video about it. Don't judge a game they wanted to make with one they didn't, theres a level of so off that comes with pride equal to the level of hide that comes with shame

Archived