Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

How is this game so far? One person here says he likes it (Gen), while someone I know elsewhere says it's good. Funnily, all three that commented say Raditz is hard and *Censored* Raditz :lol:

Makes sense though, no? Even Piccolo and Goku together couldn't beat him until Goku exploited Raditz's weakness. Makes you wonder how it'll be against Vegeta and Nappa given they're at least as powerful, if not way more powerful, than Raditz.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh Raditz was ok to me, first try, did take a minute. I like the game. But I do hate when some dialogue you have to read and the characters grunt or say 1 word or something. I'm now Gohan after Goki died. Done for now because of Smackdown

When I went back and played against Raditz this morning...it went fine. I just had a better grasp on the fighting controls this time. Then I continued on through the Gohan training and just got through the Saibaman fight and the point when they break and decide to wait for Goku. Man...it really is a great game. Has a great pace to it. I wish it had a photo mode...but, that's about my only complaint.

Watching playthroughs. Looks fine and seems like a gane you can get lost in. I won't be buying it myself but I'll enjoy the journey. Animation is top notch. They outdo themselves every game.

I'm at 6+ hours...but the game is pretty large. I just cracked open the Z-pedia too...and there's a ton of stuff in there to unlock. I do think the world is a bit empty...it's large, but it's mostly empty. Which is a bummer. But...still, I agree...it's easily the most expansive DBZ game ever made. I feel like a kid playing it.

I've got a few issues with the game here and there, but overall I'm really enjoying it. Just finished the freeza saga last night.

That said I dont know if I've just missed it or something but I really, really, really dont like not being able to fly up and down in battle. It makes certain attacks more difficult to avoid than they should be.

Who do y'all want in season 3? If we were limited to 6 characters again...

-MUI Goku (confirmed/leaked)

-Kefla

-Top the Destroyer

-Majin Vegeta

-Bojack

-Super Buu

I wanted to put Super Saiyan God Vegeta in there instead...but I'll keep it fair and do half DBZ and half DBS. :lol:

These skull robo types are the most annoying, waste of time ever.

Yes. Lol.

I usually click the left stick and try to outrun them. Huge pain in the ass when trying to quest. And actually, I wouldn't mind the battles themselves, if the character didn't always say the same shit when the encounter happens. I can only hear "I think I can do this" so many times...

These skull robo types are the most annoying, waste of time ever.

Does fighting them help you level up?

They do, but after a while the amount of EXP you get won't be worth your time. You get tonnes more EXP just from playing through the story.

Sometimes characters you haven't used in forever get boosted up loads of levels because that's where they'd need to be at that point in the story.

I'm so addicted to this *censored*ing game. Way more than I ever thought I would be.

Just completed the Frieza saga...and the battles feel epic when they are supposed to. I friggin love it. There are also so many collectibles and unlockables, that I can see I'll be chipping away for a while. This is the exact kind of game that I love playing. Just reached 15 hours...and there is so much left.

Most of the quote unquote "bad" reviews i've seen have been by idiots who seemed to assume they were getting some kind of witcher style game or something.

I'll admit...for the first ten minutes I played, I was kinda in this boat...where it felt like there was too much hand-holding, and the exploration was somewhat linear...but, more stuff really opens up to you the further you play...and it's really the perfect balance for a game like this. I never expected Witcher-style exploration...just a bit more than what we have here. That said...it doesn't matter. What I thought I wanted, and what I actually wanted were two different things, apparently...because I love what we got.

Yeah games great, I've got some complaints here and there (*Censored* ANDROID 20) but for the most part the game has been a joy to play.

.... except that one turtle side quest. y'all know the one.

Yeah games great, I've got some complaints here and there (*Censored* ANDROID 20) but for the most part the game has been a joy to play.

.... except that one turtle side quest. y'all know the one.

I do not have the game yet, but I feel like that quest has to do with finding a stone that Roshi throws. Unless you literally mean turtle and not turtle as in Roshi as he's associated with turtle.

Beat Vegeta, took me 2 times, first time I lost in a fight all game. About to go to Namek but have to do "intermission" quests or whatever. Sold some stuff now I'm rich af :lol: I have enough money to buy like 80 Vitadrink L geez. I had alot of high price items to sell

Archived