Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ehh, nothing more for me to really do in the beta. I don't play online because.. well, people suck, and the offline portion of content was miniscule. Still, I had fun with it, and will probably buy it once I have money.

Cool. Still waiting on that dub, though.

And apparently, Rymeshill said there're still a handful of characters left.

Hopefully, 3 of them are Baby, Dabura, and Demigra. They should've been in the first game, especially Demigra. Also hoping for Uub,Pikkon, 13, Bojack, and Oceanus Shenron

About the final boss for story mode

It was pretty disappointing in my opinion. I knew the story with Mira and Towa had to be wrapped up, but I was at least expecting some transformation from Mira. Xeno1's final boss battle was better.

I really love how theres so much more to do after the story, a crap load of side quests and PQs to do. I'm currently trying to collect the Dragon Balls to unlock Hit.

About the final boss for story mode

It was pretty disappointing in my opinion. I knew the story with Mira and Towa had to be wrapped up, but I was at least expecting some transformation from Mira. Xeno1's final boss battle was better.

I really love how theres so much more to do after the story, a crap load of side quests and PQs to do. I'm currently trying to collect the Dragon Balls to unlock Hit.

I started to work on the PQ since I'm on the Buu Saga right now. After those I'm start doing the big riff and masters and then I guess finish the main story. Get to level 60/70. I can't believe people are level 80 already gezz I'm barely level 44

So why the hell do I have to start the entire game over from scratch when making a new character? I already beat it once. I don't wanna go through all that again just to use another character. Hell even the freaking roster is reset. This is probably the only thing I actually wish was still like the first game. Just make the character, pick up from where I was, spam Broly, and hit mute.

Other than that, I enjoy the hell out of this game. Story had a lot of missed opportunities, but it was still fun, especially the original stuff. I also loved the Future Gohan chapter. I'd love to have more stuff like that. Creation is also still soreyly lacking which is a damn shame considering it's one of the primary selling points.

I did the one Android PQ from Xenoverse 1 and not once did I hear the words "I'M GONNA BEAT YOU LIKE A RUG! HAH!" I'm not sure how I feel about that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived