Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

Well...is it worth thirteen dollars and twenty cents? Lol.

Absolutely! As much as the RNG infuriates me, the game was still some of the most fun i'd had. Just.. Don't expect to be super saiyan all the time. and after a certain mission, I guarantee you will despise saiyans all together.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also expect to have "I won't die! I will kill you some day!" and "I'm gonna beat you like a rug" ingrained into your mind.

And the Kamehameha will haunt your nightmares for years to come.

Also expect to have "I won't die! I will kill you some day!" and "I'm gonna beat you like a rug" ingrained into your mind.

And the Kamehameha will haunt your nightmares for years to come.

Good god, Parallel Quest 47 was painful.

Seriously, like there are certain parallel quests where they clearly didn't test them. That's definitely one of 'em.

• 2 weeks later...

Date for the beta finally announced.

Closed Beta is October 8 and exclusively for digital pre-orders

Open Beta is October 14.

Both are PS4 exclusive

Freakin stupid having it that damn close to release. At that point, you might as well wait for release. Also confirmed that hair doesn't spike up for Super Saiyan. Disappointing, but oh well. Not a huge deal for me. Fortunately, it seems like all clothes will be colorable this time.

Unfortunately, I still see a lot of people going "bah it's the same game with minor changes" as if what do people really expect a fighting game sequel to be. It fixes most of the problems with the first game and adds more stuff. That's all it really needs.

So including Other Goku, it looks like we're gonna have somewhere around 85+ characters. Out of the 84 roster spots, there's apparently room for about 8 or 9 new characters. Hopefully, we get at least 12 more characters.

http://imgur.com/7Nv8EyA

Of all the notable characters from Z, GT, and movies that haven't been deconfirmed, we still have

-Dr. Gero

-Android 19

-Chiaotzu

-Dabura

-Android 13

-Bojack

-Tapion

-Baby Vegeta

-Oceanus Shenron

-The other Shadow Dragons that no one care about

-Pikkon (was in the Janemba movie)

-Demigra

-GT Goten

-Supreme Kai

-Supreme Kai of Time

-Hatchiyak

-Garlic Jr. (I'm pretty sure it was shown on the teaser site)

There're also Towa and Mira's forms from Heroes and other transformations/forms that may unfortunately end up getting their own slot.

Then there're the minion/side characters, though none of them have a chance and the only ones I care about are Zangya and Fasha

Also, apparently Nail, Uub/Majuub, and Cui are confirmed or at least somewhat confirmed

I MIGHT carry over my Freeza Race character but I'm tempted to go with a Saiyan since they seem to have fixed Super Saiyan transformations (plus SSJ3). I do really like that Freeza's Race is significantly faster though.

It also depends on the appearance options of course.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived