Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/7/2021 at 4:23 AM, AegisAvenger said:

Lots of DB news:

Xenoverse 2:
Legendary pack 1 is coming this March 18th.
Legendary pack 2 is coming this Fall.

FighterZ:
SS4 Gogeta is coming this March 12th (10th for pass owner).

Kakarot:
Trunks: The Warrior of Hope is coming this summer.

Incredible stuff.

I need to jump back into DBZ Kakarot. I haven't even done the second DLC yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to restart Xenoverse 2. I remember I bought all the DLC and then didn't touch it again. :lol:

Gosh, I wish I could swap the rosters between XV2 and Fighterz so bad.

• 2 months later...

Gonna be honest. FighterZ really don't do it for me. If it wasn't a Dragon Ball game, I wouldn't even bother with it and I hardly play it as is. At this point, I just pop it in for the mods (mostly the nude ones). It and GranBlue are easily the weakest ArcSys games to me in terms of actual gameplay. Hyper DBZ on the other hand, is freaking great and I love it.

I guess this is the Dragon Ball game for the year. I dunno. Feels weird. Then again, they did it with Xenoverse 2 and I think FighterZ. I mean I get it; plague and all, but it still feels weird that the new gen's started and we still don't have a new DBZ game announced. Hope the next game is Xenoverse 3. Not interested in Kakarot. Between going through the DBZ story AGAIN and CC2's mediocre gameplay (and apparently mediocre open world) I have zero interest.

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2021 at 11:03 PM, God of Lightning said:

Gonna be honest. FighterZ really don't do it for me. If it wasn't a Dragon Ball game, I wouldn't even bother with it and I hardly play it as is. At this point, I just pop it in for the mods (mostly the nude ones). It and GranBlue are easily the weakest ArcSys games to me in terms of actual gameplay. Hyper DBZ on the other hand, is freaking great and I love it.

I never expected to be discussing a M.U.G.E.N game on this forum of all places. I've been watching footage of Hyper DBZ's updates over the past few years but, I still haven't played it myself. That's about to change.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hyper DBZ updates are excellent. I started playing this fighting game not so long ago, but I really like it. I wanted to know where you can find a list of characters in the game and read constructive information about each of them?

The roster of Dragon Ball FighterZ characters is fascinating as it is a mixture of personalities from the original Dragon Ball series, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and even a character that not everyone considers canon. In general, you can find a such lists on many sites, but in my opinion they are very uninformative and rather unstructured. You can look through this page, I like their character roster list the most.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived