Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

That mission where you had to kill 20 enemies on Frieza's ship before Gohan and Krillin themselves killed was kinda tough. I failed it a few times, I had to do a level up my Basic Attack skill and Square Button mash the hell out of them. Having to level up doing side quests to beat certain main story missions is one of the things I really love about this game.

I failed cus them mother*censored*ers kept dying.

I think the gold gloves is a nice touch!

KthnbXy.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey story mode, that AI aint playing games.

So the AI actually fights intelligently?

Certain people yes, others he sorta dumb. Like Cell Jr are a pain to beat while frieza soldiers were just shooting KI for no reason.

Love the game so far. Though I don't think the online servers have worked since day one, and my brother and I really wanna do the side quests together.

I got a message from PSN about issues with Xenoverse yestarday, but after I read it I managed to do one very fun online Parallel Quest with 2 other online players. I had to host my own to start it because every time I tried to join other people's it wouldn't work.

20150226190806_zpsdtjeg4jy.jpg

Go to the north end of the city and the left side you'll see two men standing on each side of the portal. Guy on the right is the world tournament and the guy on the left is local multiplayer. It's the area where you go to do the main quests. It's just the opposite portal way.

I haven't followed this game at all, can the missions be played online co-op?

Parallel Quests, you can either do them offline or online co-op with other players. Doing them helps you level up your created character. It really helps for the story mode which like Status said, the AI ain't playing games. Im bout to go do some more side quests right now to level up because the Androids just beat the shit out of me in the Future Trunks saga. Pretty lame since that happened after I whooped Cell's ass.

I went with a male saiyan named Bosek. My psn name is Tomb_stone_23 and when I translated tombstone in Japanese it gave me Boseki so I dropped the i. Don't know if it's accurate but thought it was a decent name. I've made to level 37 so far and mastered Vegetas training. His mastery fight is a bitch. He goes super saiyan 2 amd gets two full health bars. Keep in mind he doesn't go ss2 right away.

Archived