Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
God of Lightning

Dragon Ball games series - DBZ Kakarot

I was sad when Goku UI didn't come with the Ultra Instinct theme...but just now I realized I do have it through one of the music packs they released lmao

Still, it sucks for people who didn't buy that as I'd imagine most wouldn't spend $15 a pack for music these days lol They should've at least gave Goku the lyrical version.

3 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

It safe to say there will be a Season 4? No way they will leave Omega Shenron behind.

They have to, bro. 😭😭😭

Probably won't start for another year or so though lol

I just bought DBZ Kakarot from ebay for $21.94. I heard about it's flaws but, I suffered through DBZ Sagas all those years ago so, I really need this game to make up for it.

I like Xenoverse and they keep adding stuff...but I would love Xenoverse 3. I really need to beat Kakarot, and heck I need to beat FighterZ as well 

On 2/9/2021 at 12:16 AM, AegisAvenger said:

Just played Kakarot for the first time... I am having difficulty getting used to the battle control.

It takes some getting used to, my little cousin warnded me of this. I was expecting the controls to be just like Xenoverse but, what would the point in making the game at all if the controls were the same? Once you get used to the controls, I'm sure you'll like it. Just make sure you are always collecting Z Orbs, you will definitely need those.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet