Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

EDIT: I don't know why the trailer is not showing up in my post.

It's not just your post, Youtube videos have disappeared from many, if not all posts. The issue has already been reported so I'm sure it's being taken care of. That trailer was awesome, it took me back to the days when Kyle was also the narrator.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently someone who was streaming DBZ Kakarot said that it took him 8-9 hours from starting the game to get to the end of the Freeza saga. This was all while he was rushing through it, skipping most cutscenes and side stuff.

This game is gonna be looooooooooooong.

Apparently someone who was streaming DBZ Kakarot said that it took him 8-9 hours from starting the game to get to the end of the Freeza saga. This was all while he was rushing through it, skipping most cutscenes and side stuff.

This game is gonna be looooooooooooong.

This is both scary and exciting. Why did it take so long?

Is there any reason why we should get this game? Like what's different or exciting about this game that tells the whole story of Dragon Ball Z?

Because it's an open world game and not a show? You can play it and not just watch it. And there's side stuff like fishing, driving cars, and playing baseball and shit? Side missions, probably. I dunno. Don't buy it if you don't want to. Not sure what to tell you. Lol.

It doesn't really matter what the main storyline of the game is, tbh...the big thing is that it's an open world exploration game in the DB universe.

I get a giant ass statue of Goku and a dinosaur, that's why I'm getting it lmao

Not for $200, man.

I'll wait till they're selling that shit for like $79.

Can't tell you how many collector's editions I've bought for games I don't even necessarily want, just because they're cheaper than the standalone or even digital games. I feel like collector's editions always end up cheap because people want to clear warehouses. :lol:

Is there any reason why we should get this game? Like what's different or exciting about this game that tells the whole story of Dragon Ball Z?

If you ever played these before and wondered what they'd be like in 3D, you'd understand some of the hype.

GOKU.png

That's pretty much what DBZ Kakarot is going to be, but much more.

Love Legacy of Goku II and Buus Fury, really dislike Legacy of Goku 1. Wasn't great, always used the invincibility cheat. But II and Buu's Fury are my all time favorite Dragon Ball Z games

I've beaten those two game atleast 10 times. Think only twice in II I unlocked Hercule because it took so long. I still, somewhere, have the Tips & Tricks Magazine for Buu's Fury.

If Kakarot will be like the Legacy of Goku trilogy, itll be great. See I've avoided ALOT of stuff about Kakarot so what's added I'll be surprised. I cant wait, I pre ordered it last night

If you ever played these before and wondered what they'd be like in 3D, you'd understand some of the hype.

GOKU.png

That's pretty much what DBZ Kakarot is going to be, but much more.

Yeah, that's what I was on about, we've seen a lot of games that told the story in the past, since the Budokai and LoG-series which started in what 2004, some of them are open world too, so I wanted to know what makes this one stand out because just doing it again wouldn't be enough for me.

It also seemed like it was similar to Xenoverse & Jump Force gameplay wise, but that seemed to be incorrect.

Yeah, I dig this game...but I had to take a break on Raditz. Not sure why they made him so hard right from the get-go. Kinda thought you'd do half damage to him and merely "survive" his onslaught...but it seems like you're actually expected to beat him. Anyway...next time I load up, I'll probably just do some more exploration and side stuff. Learn my attacks better.

Archived