Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
God of Lightning

Dragon Ball games series - DBZ Kakarot

PRAISE HIM. REVERE HIM.

Vegetto Blue should be good too. His Level 1 should be Spirit Sword and ought to be a full-screen grab.

Edited by AlterNation

Legends is dope! I've been having so much fun with it. Pikkon is my favorite character so far. Can't wait for them to add more, especially if we get Heroes cards.

Don't think it's been posted, but they've said they are not done with Xenoverse 2 content. I kinda don't want new content and want a Xenoverse 3. But it's cool they are still supporting the game

If theyre doing Xenoverse 3 I do not want them rushing it like xeno 2.

Eh. At this point, even if they were to release it early next year, that's still over 2 years between it and XV2. The fact that we haven't seen it yet, though means it likely ain't happening until late next year at the earliest, which is 3 years. Also, devs have said that XV3 is being worked on.

As for DLC, the Saiyan Girls and Toppo are pretty much givens. After them you have Maybe Ri/Brianne and Dyspo, but I don't know who else. I also seriously hope they do something about the stuff from the DLC 6 update. Like ya know? FULL colorable clothes and maybe even give Pan, Raditz, and Turles Super Saiyan. Oh and make the vs. AI not suck. Because the vs. AI sucks. Like real bad.

I just mean in general I want more time put into working on it, especially working on a more balanced single player experience as while not as bad as Xeno 1 (*censored*ING KAMEHAMEHA SPAM), it could still get quite bullshit at times.

And maybe put more thought into transformations. I was hyped about SSB until I found out it uses the same mechanics as SSJ did in Xeno 1, and I *censored*in hate ki draining systems.

He did? Awesome. One of the few characters from GT I like.

Mobile bump,

Thinking of getting this on Switch but Im not the biggest fan of fighters. This looks great though.