Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
God of Lightning

Dragon Ball games series - DBZ Kakarot

I know about the Yamamoto plagiarism, it's just that Crack said "Japanaese" songs so I thought he was talking about the original anime music. So it kind of through me off. :P

I remember having to go to a buddies house around 00-01 just to play his modded ps1 and play imported DBZ games as well as old dbz roms on his PC. Man the good ol days. Can't wait to hear more about this game but damn they've been bad the last few outings. What the hell is so hard about putting out Raging Blast 3 or Tenkaichi 4 and even a Budokai 4.

My first experience with DBZ games and DBZ as a whole was at a friend's house. He had Budokai and when I went over one day he was playing in it. He let me have a go at it and I fell in love. Ended up buying it about two weeks later and got some of the movies from the library.

TRAILER LOOKING SICK AS *Censored*

Was that a Created character at the end?! hopefully they dont *Censored* it up this time.

The character models look a bit too glossy and shiny for me.

That Namek footage though, good *censored*ing God did that look awesome.

Looks like Tenkaichi Budokai gameplay. I just hope it's as good as those games with a large roster. Also hope it includes some Dragon Ball and not just Z and GT. Also use the voices from Z and not Kai.

Edited by Gamevolt

Oh god, didn't realize this was Dimps!!! This could be good after all. So far looks pretty good :) Interesting that Dimps is trying their hand at open world fighting DBZ. Good to see them back!

Edited by Bdon

Still doesn't look like it flows as well as other games. Dimps moving to the Tenkaichi formula is odd, but they have made amazing DBZ games in the past, so I've give it a shot. I just wish they kept to the Budokai style games.

Anyone know the release date?

Anyone know the release date?

Nope.

I saw discussion that this may be a whole series like the Budokai/Tenkaichi games as opposed to another one off. If so, the roster's more than likely gonna end up being Saiyan-Buu saga with Broly and Bardock, which is fine with me especially if we really do get a, good, character creator. Either way, I hope we get GT/DB characters down the line.