Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

Speaking of music, I'd really love it if by some impossible chance we got music from the dub in a DBZ game. I think the guy's name was Bruce Falconer or something like that. The music that's been used in the games since at least Tenkaichi is just so bland and unmemorable.

I want Rock The Dragon.

Gohan's Anger is an amazing song.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't understand some of the exclusions at all. Either they're planning some big dlc or we are getting the shaft. No ultra trunks or Majin Vegeta just baffles me. Not to mention the lack of forms for frieze, cell and super buu. I know they were trying to stay pretty close to the story but damn. even the main villains aren't there. I'm still excited but I don't get it. it's like trying to figure out wwe game rosters, sometimes it just doesn't make any sense.

Don't understand some of the exclusions at all. Either they're planning some big dlc or we are getting the shaft. No ultra trunks or Majin Vegeta just baffles me. Not to mention the lack of forms for frieze, cell and super buu. I know they were trying to stay pretty close to the story but damn. even the main villains aren't there. I'm still excited but I don't get it. it's like trying to figure out wwe game rosters, sometimes it just doesn't make any sense.

That's all there is to it really. Well that and it being a first game in the(hopeful)series which can go back to story characters taking priority. The ones that really don't make sense are Towa, Mira, and Demigra who are in the game, but not playable. Oh and Super Buu is in the game. Buuhan and Buutenks aren't. Neither is Piccobuu, but that form has never been in a game as far as I know for some reason.

That's all there is to it really. Well that and it being a first game in the(hopeful)series which can go back to story characters taking priority. The ones that really don't make sense are Towa, Mira, and Demigra who are in the game, but not playable. Oh and Super Buu is in the game. Buuhan and Buutenks aren't. Neither is Piccobuu, but that form has never been in a game as far as I know for some reason.

He already knows that Super Buu is already in the game. That's why he said "forms" of Frieza, Cell, and Super Buu.

Also, PiccoBuu was in Budokai 3.

Here are the guys I'd like to see as DLC although some should be in already.

Dabura

Pikkon

Super Janemba

Gogeta

Majin Vegeta

Long Haired Trunks

Turles

Android 13

Bojack

Cooler/metal cooler

Missing forms of buu, frieza, and cell

Gt Vegeta

Gt Goten

baby Vegeta

Eis shenron

Nouva shenron

general rildo

android 16

Towa

Mira

Demigra

I know there are characters still missing from each series and movies but these are the ones I want to see. Judging by dlc pack 1, I highly doubt we'll get a fraction of these unless the demand is crazy.

I'm playing the story mode to that right now for the first time, storyline is rushed but I'm still enjoying it for what it is

I liked that the storymode was more realistic and thorough than its previous editions but I felt it missed a lot. I distinctly remember enjoying the Movie arcs for some reason, especially the Broly one.

The alternate attires are great.

Speaking of Bruce Faulconer, I used to have Gohan's Anger as my ringtone or alarm, definitely one of my favorite compositions from DBZ. Imperfect Cell had a sick theme as well.

Here's a DBZ unpopular opinion. Krillin is my favorite character in DBZ.

The alternate attires are great.

Speaking of Bruce Faulconer, I used to have Gohan's Anger as my ringtone or alarm, definitely one of my favorite compositions from DBZ. Imperfect Cell had a sick theme as well.

Here's a DBZ unpopular opinion. Krillin is my favorite character in DBZ.

Perfect Cells theme is pretty iconic too.

As for Krillin, I don't care for him in DBZ, but in DBZ Abridged he is the best character evar.

Archived