Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

So going back to the games, does anyone in DBZ do anything besides punch, kick, and energy blast? I ask because everyone always complains about how everyone fights the same in the games, but, as far as I can remember, that's pretty much all anyone ever does in the whole series.

Well, Garlic Jr. tries to trap people in the dead zone, buuuut he's a filler villian.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So going back to the games, does anyone in DBZ do anything besides punch, kick, and energy blast? I ask because everyone always complains about how everyone fights the same in the games, but, as far as I can remember, that's pretty much all anyone ever does in the whole series.

that's the developers fault. everyone can have their own style and feel with some time and effort. even if it's just a bunch of punching, kicking, energy blasts, and flying. possibilities are endless if they would just take note from the show and even use some creativity. implement abilities too. piccolo, Tien, and krillin can all use multiform or whatever they call it. frieza and cell have telekinesis, ect. so many ideas and so many possibilities..... :)

Didn't Broly get beat by 4 years from being a teen Gohan?

Could you rephrase that please? I can't really understand the question.

Didn't Broly get beat by Gohan? The 4 years from being a teen is because he's only 9. That certainly ain't a teen.

Broly (the real Broly) has been beaten twice. First by Goku, the second time by a combined kamehameha by Goten, Gohan, and ghost goku (or maybe that was just some bullshit, no one really knows). I don't count Bio-Broly, and no one ever should, evar.

Made myself watch Bio-Broly...

iqXxdCN.gif

Anywho, I really enjoyed Battle of Z (until I beat it) but I'm looking forward to this.

Didn't Broly get beat by 4 years from being a teen Gohan?

Could you rephrase that please? I can't really understand the question.

Didn't Broly get beat by Gohan? The 4 years from being a teen is because he's only 9. That certainly ain't a teen.

Broly (the real Broly) has been beaten twice. First by Goku, the second time by a combined kamehameha by Goten, Gohan, and ghost goku (or maybe that was just some bullshit, no one really knows). I don't count Bio-Broly, and no one ever should, evar.

Made myself watch Bio-Broly...

iqXxdCN.gif

Anywho, I really enjoyed Battle of Z (until I beat it) but I'm looking forward to this.

Would you say Battle Of Z is worth a buy when the price drops some?

Also, I'm so sorry you subjected yourself to that torture..

Well Trunks and Tapion have their swords, plus some of the androids can remove a hand to fire a gun. But a good chunk of the combat is done with martial arts and energy.

I forgot what game it was (May have been Budokai 2) but Krillin was extremely good on it

Probably Budokai 3, since all his moves were more or less in tact from 2 to 3 but had the adde bonus of the new systems like the better teleporting system.

Thank you so kindly....The way it looks, in places, it's a little like Battle of Z but I won't freak out too much this early in development so hopefully it'll be more polished like tenkaichi. What am I saying, it's Dimps. Should be fine.

*edit* After watching again, This still looks like pre alpha so it probably will lose that BOZ clunkiness. Can't wait to see it later in development. Some of the moves especially from Cell looked pretty sweet.

Archived