Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no expectations for DBZ games anymore. I haven't even bought one since Raging Blast because the gameplay was so dull, especially Ultimate Tenkaichi.

Unless it has the old Budokai engine I'll be sticking with Budokai 3, which is still my favourite fighting game ever.

Haven't enjoyed a DBZ game since Budokai Tenkaichi 2.

You mean 3? 2 was meh compared to 3.

BT3 was miles ahead gameplay wise.

I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoys the raging blast games.

Anyone notice the red haired guy in the capsule corp jacket?

A more in-depth character creater, probably.

I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoys the raging blast games.

A more in-depth character creater, probably.

Would certainly be nice. Especially after they *censored* it up in ultimate tenkaichi.

Only characters I never unlocked in BT3where chichi, future gohan, and grandpa gohan.

I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoys the raging blast games. I even enjoy it more than BT2. (don't have 3)

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 was amazing. Super 17 FTW!!! As for the Raging Blast games, I'm 2 trophies away from getting the platinum in Raging Blast 2.

Best *censored*ing roster ever.

I'm still waiting to see if they make an HD collection of the Budokai Tenkaichi games, like what they did with the Budokai games. I *censored*ing loved BT3. I'd always end up using either Broly, Kid Buu, Perfect Cell or Super 17.

Anyway, I'd be keen for a PS4 DBZ game. I skipped Battle Of Z as it's pretty bad, and I had no intention of getting Ultimate Tenkaichi.

Tenkaichi 3 is definitely the best DBZ game ever in my opinion with only Budokai 3 and Super Butoden 2 coming close. The fighting system is great, it had a cool story mode, and it has that roster which alone makes it a fantastic game. You have nearly everybody you could ask for.

It's also my favorite fighting game of all time.

I won't hold my breath for a good game finally, but I always pay close attention to these. I love DragonBall. hopefully this is tenkaichi 4 or raging blast 3. that said, anyone notice the guy on the right? possible created character or edited character because its no one I recognize.

I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoys the raging blast games. I even enjoy it more than BT2. (don't have 3)

I enjoyed them. Hell, Raging Blast 2 was the last DB game that I did enjoy.

Anyways, I hope this one's better than the recent games. I miss the days of when I would be excited for the release of a new DB game.

Haven't enjoyed a DBZ game since Budokai Tenkaichi 2.

You mean 3? 2 was meh compared to 3.

Never played 3

U missing out...

Tenkaichi 3 is definitely the best DBZ game ever in my opinion with only Budokai 3 and Super Butoden 2 coming close. The fighting system is great, it had a cool story mode, and it has that roster which alone makes it a fantastic game. You have nearly everybody you could ask for.

It's also my favorite fighting game of all time.

Have u played Legendary Super Warriors? It was pretty solid for a gbc game.

Man I just want a game with baby vegeta.

And Golden Ape Baby Vegeta?

I was rather surprised to see that Trunks from GT wasn't in Tenkaichi 3, seeing as how all the others were.

I'd also love to see them bring back giant characters like in Tenkaichi 3. I know they brought some of them back in Ultimate Tenkaichi, but they also sucked (as did everything else in that game).

I enjoyed them. Hell, Raging Blast 2 was the last DB game that I did enjoy.

Anyways, I hope this one's better than the recent games. I miss the days of when I would be excited for the release of a new DB game.

Raging Blast 2 is one that I'm still playing (now only have 2 trophies left before the Platinum). I do like it how you are able to change the characters moves in that game.

i seriously miss both budokai and tenkaichi. i want a solid budokai fighter with tons of characters, moves, and cutscene ultimates that actually look like their show counter parts. then a tenkaichi game basically like 3 with more characters and moves, even more skins. do that then worry about online and story and all that. maybe add a solid character creater and editor for in game people and originals. it baffles the holy hell out of me that they are wasting time and money experimenting the last few years on new shit when all they had to do is improve. it's so crazy logical its stupid. why do they miss out on things right in front of them!? I swear, these and WWE games will be the death of me lol. Its like they want me to have a stroke. that's my hangup on these games anymore. how dumb can these guys be, ya know?

They should put in SSJ2 and Ultimate Future Gohan from Shin Budokai 2. Then I'll be hyped.

yeah why not put a bunch of what-if transformations and fusions. I'd rather they do that than try and overhaul. those qte's from ultimate tenkaichi were terrible. battle of z wasn't terrible but a poorly executed idea. still we need freedom and depth.

Archived