Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

Finished the main game at about 38 hours. Have...5 more achievements to unlock, I think. (6 if you count the one for unlocking all the other ones...which I really don't, because that's a gimme when you do the other ones. Lol). Not sure what all these secret achievements are going to be...but it sounds like at least a few of them might actually be a pain in the ass. Lol...oh well. Looking forward to doing all of these blue sidequest markers that popped up post-game anyway...but, for tonight, I need sleep. Buu Saga took a long time to complete in one sitting. :lol:

1000G at 43 hours. Still have side quests to do, cards to unlock, moves and training to advance...but, I'm taking a break for a while. Feels good, man.

I just went ahead and fought Mira when my level was about 83. Used a LOT of health drinks to stay alive, but eventually whittled his life down and beat him on the first attempt, with a team of Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta. Spamming rush attacks and lots of strike combos into breaks is the only way to go with these tough fights. I stopped even trying to use my energy attacks for the most part. If you have a team of three, then simply surrounding the opponent and giving him a pummeling is more effective anyway.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been thinking of getting Fighterz but the fact that it’s a 2d fighter kinda scares me because in the past i would buy a 2d fighter game and it would have an insane learning curve and i would just give up on the game in a few weeks of trying it. Is Fighterz like that or is it easier to pick and play?

I mean i still want to put in effort to learn it but I’m not looking for like say for example a street fighter clone so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm ready. I been ready. Two years of waiting. Two years too long.

Also, anyone else think it would be cool if they sneaked in Autonomous Ultra Instinct as an alt attire like what they did with Videl? I actually wouldn't mind a whole update of just alt attires like that tbh.

• 1 month later...

You don't need to finish the game to get the DLC or play it, according to the info on PSN. You'll play through the levels required for power-ups anyway.

After you get the God forms, the recommended levels for one mission is 200, while two are 250, and the 250 ones have Goku vs. Vegeta and the other has x vs. Beerus. It's not bad, but I wish there was more to the DLC. 

Apparently today or yesterday was Goku day or something, so I decided to see if PSN was offering anything cheap. I got a lot of DLCs for Xenoverse 2 and Fighter Z for free. Why were most of the addons free? O_o

11 minutes ago, M3J said:

Apparently today or yesterday was Goku day or something, so I decided to see if PSN was offering anything cheap. I got a lot of DLCs for Xenoverse 2 and Fighter Z for free. Why were most of the addons free? O_o

Pls be joking, I just bought XV2 and the DLC last week lmao

1 minute ago, Fight Me. said:

Pls be joking, I just bought XV2 and the DLC last week lmao

I'm not. How much did you pay for XV2? 

Apparently when I checked the price in Incognito mode though, it wasn't free. I'm not sure why, could be because of PS+? 

On 5/6/2020 at 12:35 PM, AlterNation said:

That's sexy.

I need to see the dramatic finish with Kafla dammit. And if Omen is really an alt attire for him.

From an update that came out early in China.

8 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

Xenoverse 2 is STILL getting updates!?

Yeah sadly we probably wont get XV3 for awhile, I heard XV2 is gonna get ported over to next gen instead of making and releasing XV3

I think it's just season pass early access but...UI Goku out now. :D What an OP character...my first game with him, I was able to make a comeback when I was down 1-3 against my brother lmao

I got to play with him a little early last night on the Switch. Surprised me when I started up the game (after a long update). Guess they update on different days. Also...manga colors for the other Gokus look sick!

Archived