Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling that Bamco is gonna use the already recorded Vic voice clips he made for DBS Broly for Xenoverse 2 and DB Legends since I haven't heard anything about his replacement. I will never forgive Funimation and the beta snakes within for what they've done. If Toei chooses to keep them, I will be changing the voices to Jap in every future game.

Is there any updates on that whole situation by the way?

Vic lost each lawsuit despite the lack of any literal evidence. There was so many disgusting individuals against him that he never stood a legal chance. He got smeared through Dallas News by a pathetic old woman who couldn't even pronounce his name properly. Social media controls this world and it absolutely disgusts me. But it's okay for Monica Rial to have a proven women abuser fiance and keep her career intact and Sean Schemmel to have old closet skeletons about gay bashing but who cares about that? Let's destroy an innocent man on social media because of some claims.

I'm kinda surprised Xeno2 is still getting content. I figured by now they'd be fully in development of 3.

That said, I think a lot of systems need reworking so I certainly don't mind them not rushing 3 out the door.

I remember way back in 2017 and even last year, there were rumors and leaks of XV3 having a lot more development time (also mentioning a cc2 game) plus I remember it being mentioned by producers a couple of times. Cant say when or where, though. Plus with the way we get one console DBZ game a year, it kinda makes sense what with us also getting FighterZ, Heroes these past two years and Kakarot next year. Honestly, Xenoverse is so big and such an easy money making machine that I think the only way we dont get 3 is if they just get lazy and port 2 over to next gen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyJzaK46nrE&t
Johnny Yong Bosch is the new VA for Broly. I've never heard of this guy but, he doesn't sound bad here. Vic will always be Broly to me but, I'm not going to bash this guy just because of that. I'm not going to form any opinion of him as Broly in the future either because like I already said, its Jap from now on for me.

Archived