Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I SUCKED at Supersonic Warriors as a kid. Having it now on a GBC emulator I can save at anytime incase I mess up. Still suck. I should one day get back. I never made it to the Cella Saga let alone Buu. Only handheld ones I played were the Legacy of Goku series. Buu's Fury is still my favorite DBZ game of all time, then LoG2

And about the cover, doesn't really bother me because I buy them digitally now

Eighter (if I spelled it right, lol) is Android 8 from Dragonball that Goku befriended during the red ribbon army arc. Looks like Frankenstein.

No those games only covered certain sagas per game. If you haven't played attack of the Saiyans for the DS I recommend it. Pretty cool little RPG turn based game. It's like they blended legacy of Goku and final fantasy together and it covers the tale end of Dragonball to the end of the Saiyan saga in Z. Wish they would have made sequels like they were supposed to.

Oh, I remember him. I miss Eighter, he was a nice android. Shame the only other time (I think) we saw him was when Goku was collecting energy for his Spirit Bomb to beat Buu... probably the only time that move ever beat an opponent.

I'm kinda surprised given PS4 and its capabilities, but I know almost nothing about this sort of thing. Like, we should be getting games like DBZ and Naruto that takes you from the start to the end of the series. Sounds like a fun game though, I think the only one I played was the one with Gohan as the main character.

No game covered the whole series? That's interesting...

There was 1 turn based RPG card fighting game with typical RPG overworld maps that was released in 2002 for the Gameboy Color (The same year that Legacy of Goku 1 came out for the GBA). It was called DBZ Legendary Super Warriors and it covered the entire series, it was a pretty fun game and I highly recommend it for those who are into those "card RPG" style games.

DBZ.png

Judging by the cover and the fact that no other game released in the U.S had covered the entire series in 1 game at the time, I was surprised when it went beyond the Cell saga.

oh I hope that's available for 2DS/3DS, I'd definitely get those two games. Though, card style is a bit weird.

Here's some free roam footage of DBZ Kakarot featuring Vegeta and his favorite shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EinMxIwZMmU&t=164s

And I found this on the game's official site.

NEW.png

tf at Bonyu

• 4 weeks later...

I dunno what game Broly's for, but he looks so sexy.

Fighterz.

Oh nice

If I get a stable job, I'll probably just get all the DLCs for this game and Xenoverse 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B34i_sqHBb9/?igshid=1mgo91r0ktyyg

Ultimate Gohan, Kid Buu and Vegito confirmed for Kakarot.

Ultimate Gohan and Vegito? Say no more

Archived