Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless they do another season of DLC I think everything is out. 'Cept us is on Europe have to wait an extra day for 17 and Cooler for some reason.

I would really love a season 2 though, full of Dragon Ball era characters like Master Roshi, Kid Goku, Mercenary Tao and King Piccolo.

I think we've gotta wait another day for 17 and Cooler too lol. I've seen them locked in the character selection, but can't find them anywhere in the PSN store.

Also, on the subject of 1v1, they should've really added an option to do best 2 out of 3 or maybe add bigger health bars. These 1v1 matches are just too quick lol.

Unless they do another season of DLC I think everything is out. 'Cept us is on Europe have to wait an extra day for 17 and Cooler for some reason.

I would really love a season 2 though, full of Dragon Ball era characters like Master Roshi, Kid Goku, Mercenary Tao and King Piccolo.

you missed the best guy-Monster Carrot! But in all seriousness I'd love to see King Piccolo, Roshi and Goku. Roshi will always be a favorite of mine.

• 1 month later...

We getting Dragon Ball Super Broly in Xenoverse 2

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/11/16/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-dlc-adds-broly/amp/

STILL making Xenoverse 2 DLC

Hope they add Super Sayian God Vegeta

And Goku and Vegetas new outfits

• 2 weeks later...

DBS theme being added in anime song pack 2 for both Fighterz and Xenoverse 2. :D Full song list at the end.

Oh man. The unreleased instrumental version of Ultimate Battle. That's that good shit.

That's the Ultra Instinct song, right? *Censored* yes.

It's pretty nice that I still have my original copy of BT3. PS2 versions are pretty expensive nowadays.

Always liked Gogeta since Fusion Reborn. Then came the awesome SSJ4 Gogeta. And they had my favorite fusion move Big Bang Kamehameha. Still hate I cant super Sayian teleport with that move anymore

The Big Bang Kamehameha X100 in Budokai 3 was absolutely Godly.

Always liked Gogeta since Fusion Reborn. Then came the awesome SSJ4 Gogeta. And they had my favorite fusion move Big Bang Kamehameha. Still hate I cant super Sayian teleport with that move anymore

I think they patched that back in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T47KQ63sJUA

Archived