Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eh. At this point, even if they were to release it early next year, that's still over 2 years between it and XV2. The fact that we haven't seen it yet, though means it likely ain't happening until late next year at the earliest, which is 3 years. Also, devs have said that XV3 is being worked on.

As for DLC, the Saiyan Girls and Toppo are pretty much givens. After them you have Maybe Ri/Brianne and Dyspo, but I don't know who else. I also seriously hope they do something about the stuff from the DLC 6 update. Like ya know? FULL colorable clothes and maybe even give Pan, Raditz, and Turles Super Saiyan. Oh and make the vs. AI not suck. Because the vs. AI sucks. Like real bad.

I just mean in general I want more time put into working on it, especially working on a more balanced single player experience as while not as bad as Xeno 1 (*censored*ING KAMEHAMEHA SPAM), it could still get quite bullshit at times.

And maybe put more thought into transformations. I was hyped about SSB until I found out it uses the same mechanics as SSJ did in Xeno 1, and I *censored*in hate ki draining systems.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived