Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

I'm fine with only 5 races still, as long as there is more to differentiate them and more transformations on 'em.

Would've loved a misc. alien race, but honestly, you can create at least almost any race from the existing races. Just give us more stuff to work with.

Kais? Just give humans/saiyans long ears

Bojack race? Again, long ears. And you can already make them any skintone you want.

Jeice? Salza? Red or blue human

Android? You can already do it in Xenoverse 1. The skills and everything are all there.

Then there're the Namekian, Majin, and Acrosian(Frieza) races. You could potentially get a lot out of them.

Only thing you can't make is a Cell race or Robots or animal people.

Also, I keep seeing a lot of people say this looks just like Xenoverse 1 and all I gotta say is what exactly do you people want? It's a fighting game sequel. And an anime fighter at that. Hit detection looks to be fixed and we have some new mechanics like chasing. Seriously. It's like complaining that Ultra Street Fighter 4 looks just like Super or Guilty Xrd Revelator looks just like Sign.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that you'll be able to access the versus mode without entering the hub. I felt like it killed that mode for me, it didn't feel like the game wanted you to play versus battles. I think I used onevor two characters aside from my own created guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Gameplay

Janemba & SSJ Gogeta confirmed.

Super Saiyan 3 is now available for custom Saiyan characters.

Super God Fist is now available to use for custom characters.

Now see opponents ki and stamina as well as your own.

Transformations no longer have infinite ki. Thank goodness.

Loving the improvements.

EDIT: I see now that transformations don't run out the way they did in Xenoverse 1. ACE.

But that stupid *censored*in time limit on battles still seems to be there, GHHAAHHH

Jesus Christ, that guy needs to slow the hell down. Feels like he's trying to talk at the same speed goku moves, I can barely understand a word out of his mouth.

I'm really excited for this, other than the terrible RNG and somewhat difficult tracking, Xenoverse was absolutely awesome.

I agree. Looks like that's fixed too. Good possibility anyway. All the footage looks amazing and I can't wait to use Black Goku.

Golden form transformation confirmed for Acrosians(Frieza).

I really hope that stupid Kid Buu transformation doesn't mean no Super Buu style Majin. I'd much rather have that than some transformation for the sake of a transformation.

What? Where'd this info come from? Pics?

EDIT: THIS is the Buu transformation?

xosUtqK.png

I will continue to defend the Space time continuum of Dragon Ball with my human character from X1. Mainly because of the lack of strong human characters in the series.

I'd be willing to bet Kaioken has also been given a facelift for humans.

I really, really hope that the AI for allies isn't dumb as bricks this time around. Gotta love when Broly bullrushes you and gets you in a combo and your allies are literally sitting there watching.

Archived