Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sat here, screaming at my screen at the end of the trailer "GIVE ME A RELEASE DATE DAMMIT"

"This year".

But yeah, same

God dammit E3, hurry up. I need info.

I'm really hoping the hub world is an actual open world this time, and we can fly and shit in it.

also really hope they changed how transformations work. Super Saiyan should not just be a limited time transformation that makes attacks use no Ki. Not only does that not feel right, but the AI spammed the hell out of it.

So confirmed new characters thus far:

• Dodoria
  • Zarbon
  • Turles
  • Lord Slug

Hopefully the latter two's inclusion means more movie characters. I want to play as Cooler. And a giant Hirudegarn boss battle that included Tapion would be great.

More Dragonball characters would be nice as well.

Also I really hope you aren't constantly being compared to Goku unfavourably in Xenoverse 2. It got annoying as hell in Xenoverse.

I hope for some proper imba bosses, like there are characters in the show.

Because currentley it's only a question to solo 7-Star Missions with level 10 characters and that really shouldn't be the case.

I sat here, screaming at my screen at the end of the trailer "GIVE ME A RELEASE DATE DAMMIT"

"This year".

But yeah, same

God dammit E3, hurry up. I need info.

I'm really hoping the hub world is an actual open world this time, and we can fly and shit in it.

also really hope they changed how transformations work. Super Saiyan should not just be a limited time transformation that makes attacks use no Ki. Not only does that not feel right, but the AI spammed the hell out of it.

Also didn't help that AI transformation was permanent at least in the story and parallel quests.

I still have flashes of fighting Goku and Gohan at the same time.

You know what would be really hood? Mod support like Fallout 4. Granted the vast vast majority of Xenoverse mods consist of deviantart tier crap recolors and a whole bunch of ultra super saiyan god black and blue 4 x 10, though there were some gems like Megaman X and Zero. Not to mention nude mods.

So judging by that statue of the original hero. Does anyone think that our save from the first will be imported and will the statue change depending? Cool thought anyway.

On a character note. I hope we get a huge list and hopefully they fixed transformations like Pepsay said. Also hoping to edit the actual characters and get rid of that annoying timer during vs battles.

• 4 weeks later...
  • The world (Hub) will be seven times bigger.

• There will more quests and missions with new game play features.

• There can be up to 300 simultaneous players (Not on screen at the same time)

• You won't be able to fly IMMEDIATELY in the hub world, but a little after you will. They said something about flying in SPECIFIC areas and walking in others.

• There is now a training mode

• There will be more stages and some that compliment 1v1 better.

• Dragon Ball Super was talked about. They said "Dragon Ball Super began after the concept of Xenoverse two was nearly completed but they hope to incorporate things from Super into it."

• Transformations were asked about. They said "We have no information at this time, look forward to new information in the future."

From an IGN stream with developers.

Hopefully there's some DBSuper DLC. I'd love to play as Hit.

Archived