Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ummm I'm having serious trouble with this stupid Bardock mission. I just can't seem to find a way to keep him from dying. I tried using the capsule that's supposed to restore all allies' health, but it only works on me.

Wuts ur current level? Also, the ally healing capsule only works when doing PQs with other online players, it don't work for story mode.

So ummm I'm having serious trouble with this stupid Bardock mission. I just can't seem to find a way to keep him from dying. I tried using the capsule that's supposed to restore all allies' health, but it only works on me.

Those items aren't for use in the story mode.

And for the mission itself, just stay close to Bardock and fight whoever is attacking him. Using a Super or Ultimate with a large scope of attack like Recoome Ultra Fighting Bomber or Super Electric Wave helps massively.

Wuts ur current level? Also, the ally healing capsule only works when doing PQs with other online players, it don't work for story mode.

Those items aren't for use in the story mode.

And for the mission itself, just stay close to Bardock and fight whoever is attacking him. Using a Super or Ultimate with a large scope of attack like Recoome Ultra Fighting Bomber or Super Electric Wave helps massively.

Of course it doesn't work in the story.

I'm Lv.41 I deleted my original after I couldn't figure out how to change the name and hair. Only ultimates I have right now are Weekend(used it on my original and my new main character up until today), Vacation Delete(just started using this one a few minutes ago), dual and chain destructo discs, blue hurricane, and the energy blast thing you start out with

I posted a strategy a page or two (i think) back on an easy way to beat it.

So I finally got Frieza to come out only to lose anyway. I just raised my Ki Blast stat and spammed Final Flash.

Edit:beat em on the second try.

This was the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while.

http://kotaku.com/players-are-making-the-best-dragon-ball-xenoverse-chara-1692218452

finally got big bang kamehameha for my character

I've had it for ages but it confuses me. The blast looks extremely short range but at times i've seen it hit farther than that. I'm not entirely sure whether its a short range, medium range, or long range attack.

If it's short range, the start-up for me simply takes to long.

I can't help but feel annoyed that it seems the ultimate attacks gotten by wishing on the dragon balls seem far weaker and harder to hit than most ultimates gained otherwise.

Minus Energy Power Ball is alright, but it's definitely not worth collecting the Dragon Balls for when stuff like Super Kamehameha, Super Electric Strike, Sphere of Destruction, Final Flash, Super Vanishing Ball, etc. can be gained through finding masters and doing PQs.

Exactly, and it makes me feel somewhat cheated. MEPB is useful for early game weak characters, but it can't even match the damage of my Giant Storm, let alone other destroyers.

I heard the Super Spirit Bomb in the DLC is really strong, can't wait to get it tomorrow.

Archived