Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone use Super 17 yet, how is he? I used to use him all the time on BT3. I'm debatin on weather I should wish for him or more costumes whenever the game finally gives me the last dragon ball.

Nvm, just fought him in the DLC time patrol and I'm definitely usin my wish on him.

Xenoverse 2's character creator needs to be like Soul Calibur's. (or WWE, but that'll never happen) As it is now, it's way too limiting.

I'm actually fine with the simple creation. They could give players a choice between simple and advanced creation if people really want that. All I ask is that we could be able to change the colors of ANY article of clothing and not just 4 or 5 character-specific outfits.

Xenoverse 2's character creator needs to be like Soul Calibur's. (or WWE, but that'll never happen) As it is now, it's way too limiting.

I'm actually fine with the simple creation. They could give players a choice between simple and advanced creation if people really want that. All I ask is that we could be able to change the colors of ANY article of clothing and not just 4 or 5 character-specific outfits.

I counted and there's like 7 or 8 editable costumes for each character. That's just stupid

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=403805311&insideModal=1

Did the GT Pack 1 raise the level cap at all? There was a rumor going around about that, since higher levels are hardcoded in to the game.

Nope.

Damn, well hopefully one of the future ones does increase it. I feel like level 80 is just... incomplete.

Archived