Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find PQ 53 to be easy for grinding as well. Broly just focuses on Videl the entire time and I never get hit while getting the 3 Dragon Balls

Even if you fight him, Broly is easy to beat. his AI is often very broken, causing him to just sit there, take hits, and side step occasionally if he has more than one enemy to face.

I just wish we could have all the characters in one go.

Anyone who says unlocking characters in fighting games is fun has either never played a fighter outside of Smash Bros.(and even there it can get a little dull after a while) or at the very least has never played an anime fighter like Nardo or DBZ. At least this won't take me 3+ years like Raging Blast 2.

Anyone who says unlocking characters in fighting games is fun has either never played a fighter outside of Smash Bros.(and even there it can get a little dull after a while) or at the very least has never played an anime fighter like Nardo or DBZ. At least this won't take me 3+ years like Raging Blast 2.

PAIN IN THE ASS

Dwj6xfV.jpg

I thought it worked well for several Street Fighter games, playing arcade to unlock each character. I'd rather do that than have all of them from the start, pay DLC, or do some pain in the ass objective to get characters. Each run through arcade mode should unlock each character, that's how it was in SFEX 3. I enjoyed unlocking all the Xenoverse characters through story mode, but I hate being forced to get the Dragon Balls to get the rest.

Not sure if I should get this for PS3 or wait til I get a PS4... :unsure:

Well the PS4 servers are working fine now, and the game is gorgeous on it.

I agree and the servers are working fine for me as well, they have been for like a week now.

The game really doesn't seem to wanna give me that last damn Dragon Ball, I've been alternating between PQs 2 and 15 for the past few days and doing the objectives right, but I keep getting 2 material items after finishing off the patroller. It's kinda annoying especially since the jackass randomly appears. I got all the other ones quick as hell, but it don't wanna give this one away.

I love some of the dialogue between the characters in this game.

I thought it worked well for several Street Fighter games, playing arcade to unlock each character. I'd rather do that than have all of them from the start, pay DLC, or do some pain in the ass objective to get characters. Each run through arcade mode should unlock each character, that's how it was in SFEX 3. I enjoyed unlocking all the Xenoverse characters through story mode, but I hate being forced to get the Dragon Balls to get the rest.

That works too. Thing with unlocking characters is not everyone wants to open up a new game only to spend who knows how long trying to get the character(s) they want to use. I'm fine with unlocking characters as long as it doesn't take forever and is actually fun. What Melee did with Mewtwo was wrong.

I've been grinding that first dragon ball PQ to level my new characters. I tried doing the latter one, but it's just too brutal for a level 1 character with no stats. Also, there are way too many costumes in this game that can't be edited. It just kills so many potential wardrobes. So many things I want to do, but can't because I can't change the colors.

Not sure if I should get this for PS3 or wait til I get a PS4... :unsure:

Well the PS4 servers are working fine now, and the game is gorgeous on it.

I agree and the servers are working fine for me as well, they have been for like a week now.

The game really doesn't seem to wanna give me that last damn Dragon Ball, I've been alternating between PQs 2 and 15 for the past few days and doing the objectives right, but I keep getting 2 material items after finishing off the patroller. It's kinda annoying especially since the jackass randomly appears. I got all the other ones quick as hell, but it don't wanna give this one away.

I love some of the dialogue between the characters in this game.

I'm having the exact same problem. Been trying for the 7th ball for a day or 2 now and all I'm getting is 2 material items the very few times the patroller actually wants to show up.

Super Electric Strike + Super Vegeta 2 + 4 Star Dragonball outfit, + "This isn't a game, you know." = DEATH.

I was wondering what the name of that move was (that the green thing, right?), almost every person I do PQ's with has that move and it does mad damage. I wanted that move myself before I found out what a deadly cheap combination the charge ability and Death Ball makes.

Super Electric Strike + Super Vegeta 2 + 4 Star Dragonball outfit, + "This isn't a game, you know." = DEATH.

I was wondering what the name of that move was (that the green thing, right?), almost every person I do PQ's with has that move and it does mad damage. I wanted that move myself before I found out what a deadly cheap combination the charge ability and Death Ball makes.

It was a bitch to acquire, but it was totally worth it.

Archived