Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

I've been stuck on this damn fight against Beerus and Whis for days now. I'm gonna rage so hard I'm gonna turn into a Super Saiyan in real life if I can't get through it soon.

Go for Beerus first. He takes a lot of damage from super and ultimates. I finished it by just charging and spamming the ultimates (as SSJ2).

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been stuck on this damn fight against Beerus and Whis for days now. I'm gonna rage so hard I'm gonna turn into a Super Saiyan in real life if I can't get through it soon.

Strafe left, shoot ki blasts.

Wow, the game just gave me the 4-star Dragon Ball as a timespace delivery gift. Nice.

Which reminds me, I usually have a shitload of cash so if anyone wants me to send some extra healing items or something, I'd be happy too.

I've been grinding out 2 dragon balls a day now. One specific mission is pretty easy to grind for them and they seem to have a cooldown between characters before one can get another one.

Just finished fighting the Cell Jrs (took me three times. Damn bitches) and about to fight Mira. Right as Trunks showed up and transformed, I couldnt help but think how lolzy itd be if Future Trunks came over to see whats going on since we are only a little ways over. Surely they would be noticed.

I dont like how damage cant be dealt from ki blasts just because youre laid out.

Death Ball is so OP lmao

It is, it even follows the enemy. Not gonna lie, I used that to carry me through the last few chapters of Story mode and the remaining PQs I had to complete. That with the "Why you" Z soul is major OP.

Are we talking about Frieza's? Because I finally figured out how to dodge its homing. It cant track you vertically.

Death Ball is so OP lmao

It is, it even follows the enemy. Not gonna lie, I used that to carry me through the last few chapters of Story mode and the remaining PQs I had to complete. That with the "Why you" Z soul is major OP.

Are we talking about Frieza's? Because I finally figured out how to dodge its homing. It cant track you vertically.

Yea Frieza's and I didn't mean against other players, I meant when in use against the A.I. They usually always eat it and if you got your Ki beam skill up high then it trims away a shit ton of health. I don't expect other online players to just sit there and eat it like the A.I does.

Is there an easy way to grind exp.? I just barely got past the Cell/Android saga while like 10 levels underleved. Also want 18 as my new master because I don't feel like looking for Vegeta's Z-Soul.

Quest 15, easy fight with Frieza.

Is there an easy way to grind exp.? I just barely got past the Cell/Android saga while like 10 levels underleved. Also want 18 as my new master because I don't feel like looking for Vegeta's Z-Soul.

Quest 15, easy fight with Frieza.

Not to mention a decent chance of a Dragon Ball if a Time Patroller shows up.

Archived