Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

Its Omega Sherons & Miras move not Babys.

Made Cooler

0WRdZpe.jpg

Z0RoPJH.jpg

Again, to be fair, I haven't watched GT in years. and as for Mira... I was usually to busy trying to dodge to pay much attention.

Finally got the Z-Soul that Videl wanted. That took too *censored*ing long.

From what I've seen and experienced, the PQ you get it from is possibly the most difficult damn one in the game, so no surprise. Such an unfair bout.

It is Super 17's move. It's called "Shocking Death Ball", and Super 17 even has it in one of the Budokais.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its Omega Sherons & Miras move not Babys.

Made Cooler

0WRdZpe.jpg

Z0RoPJH.jpg

Again, to be fair, I haven't watched GT in years. and as for Mira... I was usually to busy trying to dodge to pay much attention.

Finally got the Z-Soul that Videl wanted. That took too *censored*ing long.

From what I've seen and experienced, the PQ you get it from is possibly the most difficult damn one in the game, so no surprise. Such an unfair bout.

It is Super 17's move. It's called "Shocking Death Ball", and Super 17 even has it in one of the Budokais.

To be fair (again), there are LOADS of DBZ villains that use moves with some kind of variation of "Death Ball" in them.

Sweet Jesus, the Spirit Bomb is so OP. It just wrecks.

If you can hit with it. Which comes back to the main annoyance of my idiot allies knocking my opponent out of the way every time I throw any type of beam attack.

Buu Saga wasn't that hard except the Fat Buu shit, they should be shot for that mission

You're referring to

the "fight 3 fat buus then a shitload of small buus"

yeah? Yep, absolutely.

Fk Bardock, I'm stuck on his time patrol mission cuz he keeps dying right after Frieza comes out and I can't use my capsules to heal him. I'm just gonna level up my Ki Blast special stats like crazy and spam the hell out of the Death Ball to everyone.

Alright, here's what you do. I did this and he was still above half health when I beat Frieza.

Get the "Giant Storm" ultimate attack and boost your ki supers high, and then get the z-soul "why you", it's super saiyan goku's z-soul. It will refill your ki every time you get a kill. Now go in to the fight with both equipped, stick close to Bardock, and rapid fire the ultimate on enemies that go after him, they tend to group up so you'll get kills really quickly.

Thanks for the tip, that Z Soul really helped out. I couldn't find the Giant Storm ultimate, so I just used that Z soul to chuck mad Death Balls at everyone like I was in a snowball fight.

Fk Bardock, I'm stuck on his time patrol mission cuz he keeps dying right after Frieza comes out and I can't use my capsules to heal him. I'm just gonna level up my Ki Blast special stats like crazy and spam the hell out of the Death Ball to everyone.

Alright, here's what you do. I did this and he was still above half health when I beat Frieza.

Get the "Giant Storm" ultimate attack and boost your ki supers high, and then get the z-soul "why you", it's super saiyan goku's z-soul. It will refill your ki every time you get a kill. Now go in to the fight with both equipped, stick close to Bardock, and rapid fire the ultimate on enemies that go after him, they tend to group up so you'll get kills really quickly.

Thanks for the tip, that Z Soul really helped out. I couldn't find the Giant Storm ultimate, so I just used that Z soul to chuck mad Death Balls at everyone like I was in a snowball fight.

Yeah, it's a bit of a pain in the ass to get thanks to the RNG. You get it from the mission where you kill a shyteload of saibamen, and then occasionally Nappa shows up, and then he occasionally drops it.

One can also use the Ultra Fighting Bomber. But I digress, glad to hear you got through it.

*Censored* you Gohan and Videl. Wasted my time with you to get the worst skills.

Cell was the best master.

Ugh, not only are they the worst master, but they force you to go through one of the hardest PQs just to get the item Videl wants.

Cell and Goku rule the roost.

Hey, can't tonight but tomorrow, if anyone wants any help powerleveling or wants someone to help out to grind for a specific item (gods know I could use some dragon balls to respec) I won't mind helping out with my level 80 character.

I have to stop playing the game right now or I'm gonna put my goddamn fist through the *censored*ing tv. RNG on item drops themselves I can at least tolerate, but RNG on the *censored*ing events you need to get the item drops in the first place?! Especially for later freaking missions with bullshit time limits in which it's already enough of a pain to complete in the right amount of time!?

There is absolutely no way Dimps can't at least friggin consider patching that. That is ridiculous fake longevity.

Archived