Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is by a longshot the best DBZ game in a long time. Definitely the direction they want to go when they are going to make more games.

I especially liked the new story mode instead of just punching my way through Saiyans, Frieza, Cell and Buu with the same formula for the tenth time.

Level 80 is the max? Huh. So I'm only 5 away with my main guy.

Yep, and I was kind of annoyed too, I was operating under the assumption that level 100 was the cap, meaning that by the end, my character didn't have the stats I had been building him towards and I had already used the dragonballs on something other than a respec.

Dang couldn't find this game for PS4 anywhere near me. Had to get it off Amazon and o couldn't even get it shipped to my P.O. Box had it shipped to my house. 2 Walmarts, 2 GameStops, and a Best Buy didn't have it lol

Level 80 is the max? Huh. So I'm only 5 away with my main guy.

Yep, and I was kind of annoyed too, I was operating under the assumption that level 100 was the cap, meaning that by the end, my character didn't have the stats I had been building him towards and I had already used the dragonballs on something other than a respec.

I realized what the level cap was by the time I was around level 40. Getting the dragon balls to rearrange my stats was the best decision I ever made.

For those who wish for a new ultimate attack, the attack you get is awesome and does a load of damage, but it's hard to hit with surprisingly, so only use it when you have a sure hit.

For those who wish for a new ultimate attack, the attack you get is awesome and does a load of damage, but it's hard to hit with surprisingly, so only use it when you have a sure hit.

It's Super 17's ultimate, right?

So, I'm now grinding the “Dangerous Duo! Warriors never rest” Parallel Quest, because I'd kill for Broly's pants. It's super random to trigger him getting up a second time, and once he gets up, there's a chance he won't drop jack shit.

For the Ultimate Finish, you have to have Videl, Goten and Trunks die, so Gohan pops up. He has to be the last one surviving, and of course, you have to gather the other 4 Dragonballs that spawn randomly. It's a pain in the ass to watch Broly just circle Videl, because for whatever reason he's way too reserved in that quest.

Then once Goten and Trunks pop up, he does the same thing, so he's most likely to be killed by those two. That whole grinding on that quest is such a pain.

So, I'm now grinding the “Dangerous Duo! Warriors never rest” Parallel Quest, because I'd kill for Broly's pants. It's super random to trigger him getting up a second time, and once he gets up, there's a chance he won't drop jack shit.

For the Ultimate Finish, you have to have Videl, Goten and Trunks die, so Gohan pops up. He has to be the last one surviving, and of course, you have to gather the other 4 Dragonballs that spawn randomly. It's a pain in the ass to watch Broly just circle Videl, because for whatever reason he's way too reserved in that quest.

Then once Goten and Trunks pop up, he does the same thing, so he's most likely to be killed by those two. That whole grinding on that quest is such a pain.

You don't need to wait for Broly to kill anyone. I've gotten the ultimate finish a number of times and I've never seen Gohan in that quest.

You don't need to wait for Broly to kill anyone. I've gotten the ultimate finish a number of times and I've never seen Gohan in that quest.

Are you sure? If so, man, I've been misled. I thought the hidden objective was to win with just Gohan surviving.

I'm not sure. It's been years since I've watched GT (maybe I should rewatch it). It could be Baby's though.

I know Super 17 himself can be wished for though

Its Omega Sherons & Miras move not Babys.

Made Cooler

0WRdZpe.jpgZ0RoPJH.jpg

Again, to be fair, I haven't watched GT in years. and as for Mira... I was usually to busy trying to dodge to pay much attention.

Finally got the Z-Soul that Videl wanted. That took too *censored*ing long.

From what I've seen and experienced, the PQ you get it from is possibly the most difficult damn one in the game, so no surprise. Such an unfair bout.

Fk Bardock, I'm stuck on his time patrol mission cuz he keeps dying right after Frieza comes out and I can't use my capsules to heal him. I'm just gonna level up my Ki Blast special stats like crazy and spam the hell out of the Death Ball to everyone.

Alright, here's what you do. I did this and he was still above half health when I beat Frieza.

Get the "Giant Storm" ultimate attack and boost your ki supers high, and then get the z-soul "why you", it's super saiyan goku's z-soul. It will refill your ki every time you get a kill. Now go in to the fight with both equipped, stick close to Bardock, and rapid fire the ultimate on enemies that go after him, they tend to group up so you'll get kills really quickly.

Archived