Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished the game last night.

That last fight against Demigra's final form was rather underwhelming. I expected him to be a fast tank, but he ate my Final Flash and it literally took away an entire health bar. He suprised me with his ultimate, where he just vanishes and attacks you out of nowhere.

I also collected all five shards and tried my hand on the Bardock saga, but he's a little shit, thinking he's a tank. Frieza's dudes are way stronger now too.

That last fight against Demigra's final form was rather underwhelming. I expected him to be a fast tank, but he ate my Final Flash and it literally took away an entire health bar. He suprised me with his ultimate, where he just vanishes and attacks you out of nowhere.

I also collected all five shards and tried my hand on the Bardock saga, but he's a little shit, thinking he's a tank. Frieza's dudes are way stronger now too.

There's two more chapters after you get all the time shards.

There's two more chapters after you get all the time shards.

Yeah, I know, that's how you unlock the Bardock saga. I'm guessing after completing that, you'll get the Broly one.

Was having trouble beating Frieza at level 20. So got the help of my brother and did some of the tougher Parallel quests and leveled up to 40 in about half an hour went back and put my foot in Friezas ass.. pretty satisfying lol.

Oh my *censored*ing God. Super Saiyan Bargain Sale is such a bitch of a PQ to do solo. I wouldn't mind if Goku and Gohan didn't spam the absolute hell out of Super Kamehameha.

Super Saiyan is such a broken transformation. I shudder to think what it's like online.

I just tried that bs at level 43, I beat Goten and Trunks to a pulp then went outside to get beam spammed by Vegeta.

Oh my *censored*ing God. Super Saiyan Bargain Sale is such a bitch of a PQ to do solo. I wouldn't mind if Goku and Gohan didn't spam the absolute hell out of Super Kamehameha.

Super Saiyan is such a broken transformation. I shudder to think what it's like online.

I just tried that bs at level 43, I beat Goten and Trunks to a pulp then went outside to get beam spammed by Vegeta.

It gets worse. PQ 47 is even cheaper.

You have to beat Yamcha, Tien and Piccolo, then Krillin and #18, then Hercule, Videl and Fat Buu, then Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks, then Goten, Ultimate Gohan and Goku.

The kicker is that all the Saiyans are Super Saiyans, so it's an Ultimate spamfest.

And just to piss you off more, Goku gets back up and goes Super Saiyan 3 (WHICH IS NOT THE BONUS OBJECTIVE).

You have to do all that shit SOLO. I repeat. SOLO.

This is me finally beating it. I was at Lvl 70.

It took me so many tries to beat PQ 47. The one time I beat it was when I got supremely lucky and everybody didn't spam their ultimates at me.

Did you by any chance get the "I... I'm okay." equip from it? I need it for Gohan/Videl's training but for the life of me it won't drop.

It took me so many tries to beat PQ 47. The one time I beat it was when I got supremely lucky and everybody didn't spam their ultimates at me.

Did you by any chance get the "I... I'm okay." equip from it? I need it for Gohan/Videl's training but for the life of me it won't drop.

Just a small tip on this one. That Z Soul drops from Videl. If you knock her out and you don't see a message about getting an equip item, then it'd probably be best to restart the mission.

I haven't. Gohan and Videl are my masters too so I'm just as frustrated as you are.

Should I stick with the Final Flash, or switch to Innocence Cannon? Which is stronger?

Man, this Bardock mission is a pain.

It's the worst. The mission itself is easy but Bardock just refuses to friggin block or... well... DOOOOOOOODGE!!

And you can't heal him, for some stupid as *Censored* reason.

I've been switching back and forth between final flash and that electric attack someone mentioned earlier. It's the android ultimate. Takes out multiple enemies and if used with Super Saiyan it can be spammed the hell out of a lot quicker than final flash. I don't condone it normally but the a.i. practically forces me too. Lol

I just had a weird but awesome glitch in the time room Demigra battle. Just before getting to the 1st cutscene after trimming his life down 1 bar, I transformed my character to SSJ2 then got the final blow before the scene. Throughout the remainder of the fight I didn't lose any KI or stamina and remained in the SSJ2 state. I was able to continuously use all of my attacks without using any energy. I spammed the hell out of my Strike Ultimate and damn near finished him off, but he ended up winning because I didn't upgrade my character's health as much as I should've. So I retried thinking the glitch would work again the same way, but nope. Pretty funny, I blew my one chance of beating him at my current level.

Haven't tried it yet, but apparently the best strategy for the bardock mission is to get Gokus Z-Soul that refills your ki for every kill, and the ultimate attack Giant Storm (Nappas ultimate). Get your Ki Supers to a high level, equip both, then stay by Bardock the entire match, spamming Giant Storms to take out 1 or 2 per hit. Once Freiza shows, just kill him as fast as possible.

Something I'm really damn tired of is my own allies knocking my opponent out of the way of my ultimate attack.

Archived