Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

You know what really friggin pisses me off? How the AI for allies is always, ALWAYS, dumber than the enemy AI. I've seen so many games do that and it is infuriating, it's the worst kind of fake difficulty.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing I haven't really seen mentioned is that in most of the missions, the time limits arent really necessary and just exist to frustrate the player. Use a time limit if that specific mission needs one, otherwise, don't. I mean the offline battle mode has a time limit of 3 minutes for christs sake.

That and the randomness to events and drops in the parallel quests. Those are ridiculous. Did that one mission where vegeto is supposed to show up if you keep Raditz and Nappa alive 4 times, kept them alive all 4 times, and he still won't show up.

Yeah the time limits are easily the worst part of this game.

Yeah, the Time Limits in PvP need to either be extended or get ridden of entirely. I've seen people purposely try to stall out the clock to pop a heal item to get the victory. It's pretty ridiculous.

Oh my *censored*ing God. Super Saiyan Bargain Sale is such a bitch of a PQ to do solo. I wouldn't mind if Goku and Gohan didn't spam the absolute hell out of Super Kamehameha.

Super Saiyan is such a broken transformation. I shudder to think what it's like online.

TFS_zpsbc21mx6j.png

Vegeta is always there, Trunks only recently started showing up there and I thought it was pretty funny how far away from Vegeta he decided to stand.That's my created Saiyan in the middle, I didn't really do much customizing to him nor did I buy any outfits at the shop for him yet so that's why he looks so basic. I'll change him up once I finish story mode.

TFS_zpsbc21mx6j.png

Vegeta is always there, Trunks only recently started showing up there and I thought it was pretty funny how far away from Vegeta he decided to stand.That's my created Saiyan in the middle, I didn't really do much customizing to him nor did I buy any outfits at the shop for him yet so that's why he looks so basic. I'll change him up once I finish story mode.

I lol'd.

Any time you are in a PQ that involves trunks and vegeta teaming up, or adult gohan and goku teaming up, prepare your ass. Beam spam galore.

TFS_zpsbc21mx6j.png

I just watched that episode today.

Probably purchasing the game today. What kind of transformations does a Frost Demon have?

Is 2v2 only online or offline as well?

None except for Kaioken. Saiyans get access to super saiyan transformations as well.

Probably purchasing the game today. What kind of transformations does a Frost Demon have?

Is 2v2 only online or offline as well?

None except for Kaioken. Saiyans get access to super saiyan transformations as well.

Well, I'll probably choose a Saiyan then. Still interested in creating Frost Demons, though. They're cool.

Okay, I just rage quit. Dimps should be a-*censored*ing-shamed of that Bardock mission. The fact that for no damn reason, healing items don't work on him makes it all the more infuriating.

The fight with Beerus and Whis is crazy as hell, I'm just glad you don't fail when that idiot Trunks dies.

Beerus takes a lot of damage from Ki blasts. I kept dodging Whis since he's way OP.

Seriously, quests like those can only be won by spamming. I let Trunks eat all the moves while I was charging.

That Raven is decent. I ended up crushing Beerus and Whis with strike attacks since I already have that far more leveled up than my ki blast skill. I beat the mission on my 3rd try because Whis for some odd reason decided to go easy while I was targetting Beerus. I even managed to take them both out without Trunks dying.

Stuck at level 19 on the fight against Frieza. I am really disliking how I need Vegeta to lose as much health as possible in the first match so the second can hurry and get skipped over so I can keep health. So far Ive only been able to get to Goku charging for the spirit bomb fight.

Archived