Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally beat the main story. Kind of disappointed in one thing.

The story just completely forgets Towa after you kill Mira.

Sequel Maybe?

Or DLC, I suppose.

So there is a bit of an AI exploit I discovered during the later fights, useful when being outnumbered. strafing to the left or the right while shooting ki blasts, while slow as hell, makes it very hard for the AI to hit you for some reason.

Jesus Christ Dimps. Fix the damn servers, I've been trying to boot up the game for a half hour now and I keep getting stuck at an unending "Connecting to the XENOVERSE server..."

Man, I love this game, but way to many missions rely on extremely cheap ways to add difficulty.

Same here. They need to work on servers for sure. It kicked me out twice last nite trying to summon shenron.

I like how the game seems built around the idea of fighting in teams, yet (at least offline) multiple missions don't allow you to select any which leads to you getting ganged up on.

"like" being sarcasm, of course.

I love getting Z ranks when Cell is my master. "I would totally hug if that was something I did." :laugh:

Question. After beating the game I've heard unlocks the rest of the Created Character slot, but do all the skills/items and such become available to the new Characters straight or do you have to unlock them all over again?

Every skill, equipment, and item that you have can be used by any of your created characters.

Man, I love this game, but way to many missions rely on extremely cheap ways to add difficulty.

Same here. They need to work on servers for sure. It kicked me out twice last nite trying to summon shenron.

I like how the game seems built around the idea of fighting in teams, yet (at least offline) multiple missions don't allow you to select any which leads to you getting ganged up on.

I noticed in early missions, the handicap battles are quite a bit tamer. They kinda step back and fight you one by one for the most part. The later levels and side quests not so much lol.

I noticed in early missions, the handicap battles are quite a bit tamer. They kinda step back and fight you one by one for the most part. The later levels and side quests not so much lol.

I said as such earlier, but that Majin Buu level unfuriated me.

I said as such earlier, but that Majin Buu level unfuriated me.

Yeah. It did me too but I had a harder time with the cell Jr's for some reason. I just kept thinking to myself, how could you make the one fight no one wants so hard. I just wanted to move on but nope.

Okay I really gotta ask, has anyone else notice that the game has waaay to many "take on a bunch of the saiyans and half saiyans in twosomes, while they sit there and spam ultimate attacks constantly" missions? They're *censored*ing ridiculous. Straight up fake difficulty.

Archived