Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably go by Jaitsu or GMP.. that is, if someone hasn't gone and stolen my name again.

Kind of annoying how the music is so loud that you can't hear the voices properly when going through them.

Never thought I'd say this, but I hate fighting Hercule. Dude spams that stupid "push away" type attack and AI ignores stamina on him.

Alright trunks, buddy, listen for a sec. When Cell is sitting here beating the hell out of me, could you, oh i dunno... hit him?

The person who said the Frieza soldier mission sucked. I sympathise with you. Took me two different nights to neat it.

Legitimately, first form Frieza scared the hell out of me last night.

First form frieza just dropped a miniature death ball on Nunyun, Krillin, Gohan, and Vegeta. Krillin, Gohan, and Vegeta all bit it from the blast, got killed. Im one HP alive. Fear literally got to me and I wanted to take my camera lock off of Frieza and just flu away. Before I could, he flew up to me, wrapped his tail around my neck and flung me. Broke my neck by tail spin.

I'm making normal strikes and health my top priority. Anyone who wants to add me and team up on the PS4 version, my PSN is Im2damnlegit.

Seems like our priorities are the same. I took out Cell with a kneestrike, Nakamura style! :D

I thought the Hercule fight sucked but the cell Jr fight was awful. Oh and FYI. If you're not ready level and Stat wise. You eventually have to fight beerus and whis together with trunks and they will Jimmy King Rule Yooooouuu. I'm stuck on that now.

I thought the Hercule fight sucked but the cell Jr fight was awful. Oh and FYI. If you're not ready level and Stat wise. You eventually have to fight beerus and whis together with trunks and they will Jimmy King Rule Yooooouuu. I'm stuck on that now.

That battle filled me with much rage. Probably the worst feeling I've had while playing this game is seeing Trunks get knocked out and realizing that I'm entirely screwed.

I'm going for a very balanced build, but have stopped bothering with strike supers.

Also, while it's definitely harder to get than the Kaioken's. Super Saiyan is in my opinion the better transformation, as with energy charge you can keep it going infinitely so long as you use your teammates to buy you time every once in a while.

"Connecting to the XENOVERSE server..." for about 10 minutes now. Just let me play the game dammit.

Holy hell, what idiot had that idea for the SSJ3 vs Majin Buu fight? That's just absolutely infuriatingly unfair.

Whats everyones thoughts on the "main menu" of this game being Toki Toki City?

Totally thought Toki Toki City was gonna be like eight times bigger from the little trailers and such that I watched.

Yeah, I'm a bit.. disappointed by it to be honest. It's so small that as Lanipator said, there was no need to instance it in to three sections.

Man, Final Flash plus Super Saiyan plus Z... thingy, equals a shyteload of damage.

That's what I'm rollin with. Fantastic. Super Saiyan almost seems a bit better than 2 cause it lasts longer and you can control it a bit better.

Archived