Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

I hate mods. I think they blemish the authenticity of the game.

Really. You despise Skyrim then considering that game has thrived on its modding community.

I like that Skyrim is still relevant and flourishing thanks to the mods but that doesn't mean I like the concept of mods per se.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate mods. I think they blemish the authenticity of the game.

Really. You despise Skyrim then considering that game has thrived on its modding community.

I like that Skyrim is still relevant and flourishing thanks to the mods but that doesn't mean I like the concept of mods per se.

All mods are is user generated content meant to either add or benefit a specific playstyle or type of humour.

I'm loving it so far. It may not have the BT3 roster but the fighting and movements are fast and fluid. Best game no doubt since B3 and BT3. Probably better in terms of fighting and gameplay. This is what battle of z should have been but Dimps just knows what they're doing. Character creation is awesome. Very cool options and the story is cool so far. The a.i. seems to get tougher as you level and it's challenging to the point to where it took me a few tries to beat the saiyan saga and ginyu saga. you really have to do parallel quests and other side quests as well and really level up your character. it actually has been taking quite a bit of skill which I love. I got the day one preorder edition with Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta and the frieza armor. Highly recommended especially if you're a Dragonball fan!!! if what I am telling you now does not sell you then just....be gone ....off with you..lol.

Oh and the limited edition metal case is pretty badass too!

I'm loving it so far. It may not have the BT3 roster but the fighting and movements are fast and fluid. Best game no doubt since B3 and BT3. Probably better in terms of fighting and gameplay. This is what battle of z should have been but Dimps just knows what they're doing. Character creation is awesome. Very cool options and the story is cool so far. The a.i. seems to get tougher as you level and it's challenging to the point to where it took me a few tries to beat the saiyan saga and ginyu saga. you really have to do parallel quests and other side quests as well and really level up your character. it actually has been taking quite a bit of skill which I love. I got the day one preorder edition with Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta and the frieza armor. Highly recommended especially if you're a Dragonball fan!!! if what I am telling you now does not sell you then just....be gone ....off with you..lol.

Oh and the limited edition metal case is pretty badass too!

How many characters can you create btw? Heard it was limited per race, I think I even read 1 per race.

That mission where you had to kill 20 enemies on Frieza's ship before Gohan and Krillin get themselves killed was kinda tough. I failed it a few times, I had to do a level up my Basic Attack skill and Square Button mash the hell out of them. Having to level up doing side quests to beat certain main story missions is one of the things I really love about this game.

Archived