Dragon Ball games series - Play Hyper DBZ! It's Awesome!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pan is a *Censored*. I also can't stand Broly and Garlic Jr, Broly is the most overrated character in history. I can't stand when people say who would win...*stronger person* or Broly. There's people who actually think Broly is stronger than Majin Buu or Beerus, they overhype the shit out of him.

Power Levels mean all of jack*censored*. That's one of the few things I'll give death battles. Broly's fine and he's one of my top characters in DBZ games, but he'd get murdered by a lot of people.

Krillin's fine. He's not one of my favorites, but I do like him. I'm indifferent towards Pan. The ones I don't like are kid Goten and Trunks. Trunks more so because future Trunks is one of my favorite characters.

Broly is one of my favorite characters, but I don't think he deserves most of the hype he gets, nor do I think he deserves all of the hate he gets. The most overrated character in my opinion is Vegeta. I never liked that short smug s.o.b. He talks so much shit when he's about to fight someone he know's he's more powerful than like Cui, then pisses his pants when up against opponents that he know are superior in power like Broly. The fact that he got his ass kicked throughout the majority of DBZ was hilarious for me. I like how people say that Broly's Super Saiyan 3 form isn't canon when Broly himself isn't even canon.

The only real big deal with Broly is that he has access to Zenkai like the other saiyans. He has the potential to get stronger than say, Cell or Buu, but we never see him do so.

I wish he was canon instead of whiny Vegeta.

But whiny Vegeta gave us TFS Vegeta, and not having TFS Vegeta would be a travesty.

The only real big deal with Broly is that he has access to Zenkai like the other saiyans. He has the potential to get stronger than say, Cell or Buu, but we never see him do so.

Do we not? Is that not the second Broly movie shows us? A Broly stronger than Cell? It was him against SS2 Adult Gohan, with Trunks and Goten. I know that Gohan got weaker, but still...

Do we not? Is that not the second Broly movie shows us? A Broly stronger than Cell? It was him against SS2 Adult Gohan, with Trunks and Goten. I know that Gohan got weaker, but still...

That's a grey area really. Gohan is absolutely weaker than when he killed Cell, and we don't really have the comparison necessary to decide there.

If you watched the movie attentively, Broly was killed because a near-unconscious Trunks blast distracted him and then Gohan and Goten's Kamehameha pushed him towards the space. So it took some huge ammount of luck and him being dumb for him to be defeated. He was winning handily before.

So yeah, hate on Broly all you want. He was really *censored*ing strong though.

Theres two things you cant deny about Broly 2. Gohan did get weaker and Broly survived death which boosted his strength.

That's what Zenkai is. That's the name given to that ability the saiyans have.

Sorry to keep pushing that, but I feel it'd be easier for everyone to just say Zenkai instead of saying "get stronger every time they nearly die (or in some cases are resurrected)". :lol:

Archived